Brothers And Sisters!

OK AS WE ALL KNOW WE CANT WAIT TO MEET OUR SPACE FAMILY ]. BUT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE EVIL DARK ONES HERE. GREYS, CABAL, ELITE. THEY ARE GONNA STAGED ( ACCORDING TO DOCUMENTARIES) A FAKE STAGE ALIEN INVASION KILLING OF HUMANS BEFORE GFL GETS HERE IN THE ENDING OF 2012!!! Now as we all know the GFL is very strict about dates and times so from my understanding they are all going to arrive here at a specific date and time. which means it may give the dark's an opportunity to strike a good one, one last time. This being Project Blue beam.now if this happens and GFL is not schedule to fully disclosed their self's  CAN THEY BREAK THE SCHEDULED TIME TO HELP US???? THEY ALREADY HAVE SHIPS HERE BUT WHAT IS THAT ISN'T ENOUGH!?!?  I am tired of these Evil ones!!! They NEED to go!! NOW So please brothers and sisters help me out here. Tell me something!!! 

Good V.S Evil

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of cource, the Evil cabal cannot fool us, but a fake invasion will fool 90-95 percent of the population. So a fake invasion cannot and will not be allowed by galactics. They know this.. I believe that if they try it will be prevented by the galactics. Because; Otherwise, operation Terra would have been a fiasco, and i do not believe the galactics are here to allow the dark satanic Cabal to win this game.. Do not worry !!

•   I think one way is to pray for Divine Intervention,also ask our guardian Angels for help, they won't help if we don't ask, Any messages we get we naturally post them.Love and Light Janet Hunt

• "Sweet Awakening"
    From your previous post you said, "But I been awake for many years now!"
    Is that so?
    It seems to me that if you've been awake "for many years now", as you state, then a question as basic as this one would hold no interest for you. Read the replies of the other members. They know, and have known, that our stelan family is NOT strict about dates and have stated this several times.
    If you've been awake for many years then it seems to me that YOU would tell US something. And yet, your last sentence is "Tell me something!!!"
    So now, as a seasoned lightworker which you claim to be, how about YOU tell US something of value and meaning?
    Why would a lightworker that's been awake "for many years now" have any concern about the arrival of our stelan family or when it might happen? Seasoned lightworkers have a deeply developed sense of patience. You don't seem to.
    So, "Sweet Awakening", bring something to the table. Let all of us hear some of the wisdom you've gained from being awake "for many years now."
    Then maybe WE can ask YOU some questions.
    Mike
    • Mike how sad that you feel the need to tear and nip at someone like you just did to Sweet Awakening.  It came across as very arrogant and mean spirited.  I cannot understand why you would behave this way toward her.  She has simply asked how we feel about something, there is no sense in taking her head off. We all get discouraged at seeing the way the world is now and get impatient for change, she is certainly not alone on that score.  Channelers keep singing the same sweet songs about how the GLF is going to come to the rescue and taddytaddy dah for many long years now, so why so surprised that people would get discouraged....  Bark and bitch at me if you want, I have been getting verbally pounded all week anyway.  I am a lot older than her and have been here since the site began, so if you feel a macho need to flog someone, I am at your disposal, and give it your best.  But leave her alone, there is no need of it.  How bout showing some love and understanding instead of mouth and sarcasm.  I thought that the GLF you seem to worship advocates unconditional love, but you sure missed the mark on that attribute just now.     

• But from my prior post as well I said I was new to this.  I never stated that I was a seasoned light worker. What I meant buy "new" is this website and on the first stages of know GFL fully! I have more knowledge on it than before.But from your interpation of being awake was different from mine. I meant being awake as seeing throught the lies and deceit and space events and other beings as such And being HIGHLY open-minded and free thinker. & even other information I do not see posted on this website. im not the "Everyday SLave" in american if you will.   of course I have to go towork but im not a convor belt human being! And when I ask a question I ask it for a reason. TO learn more  from others who been on this for way longer than I have. I dont need  a person to tell me who I am or who I claim to be. Because if u look at my information I strive to have even higher knowledge. And I say brothers and sisters instead of folks or people because I feel as though we all connect on a mental level here. Everybody has the same goal. Once again you shared something I didnt know about "Stelan" family. I would to know to more. But your idea of helping is bring up mis interpatations of what others said  and using them against them. When in all MY intentions were different. SO yess Tell me something I never claimed to know it all. You interpated that!! Im still in the learning process. im only 19, your saying wisdom like im 40 50  60 yrs old!! These are all Grown ass men and women on here. I still have life to live I graduated high school this year. So I clearly havent experenice life yet. So before you write a narrow minded comments YOU NEED to think first thats all im saying. Cause the fact you wrote YOU" in caps makes me think have some sort of aggression and not allowing others to feel what they write or ask with out YOU having a problem with it.

• I would have to agree with marianina...........dark ones have power if we give them such but on personal level , full of love and compassion and kindness level they are powerless and lost. even if they come up with some events that might hinder our sanity that is becouse you gave them this power to affect you.

• A discussion of whether GFL will arrive soon or when they/we will arrive is pointless as WE ARE ALREADY HERE

• Standing ovation for you and Marianinia and all of here for seeing things clearly.  We have to be the ones to do the changes because we need to be our own "saviors", why sit back and wait for someone else to do this for us.  Easier said than done though, so we are really as a whole race going to have to get very creative. 

• I so much agree with U Marianinia...

• Not all documentaries are true.  You should look at different sources of information and then draw conclusions to figure out what you believe in.  

Then maybe we as a people should eliminate the elites instead of waiting for ascended beings to do it for us.  No wonder why extraterrestrials don't have open contact with us and don't materialize on Earth.  We can't even fix our own planet.  Let's make the GFOL proud and do it ourselves!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
28 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…