Replies

  • Thank you for the link!! 

  • Thank you, Bernie Sanders!  Well said.  Although he did leave out a few details of the Illumniati plans.... like genocide, torcher, murder, etc., etc. etc. 

  • it was well said..this is not only for america but for the whole world..this is an act of braveness..thank you..mr.bernie sanders..

    • well said trixs21,this is what it is all about,coming together as a family and not just a counrty,all are beautiful if given the chance to be Love Bob

  • To Nancy A:  Agree with you 100%.

  • Thanks so much for this video:  and what can be done about the 1% ? What can we do?  Everything is rigged. Do you trust your politicians?  I like Ron Paul but I don't think that he will get in,

    • I'm with you on that one 1 darkstar, he has come out with the fact that we need to get rid of lobbying and the fedral reserve and wall street corps.So we are getting there.What we can do, is write our congress and tell them to listen to these people that are already there. Love Bob

  • Now that's a lightworker! I want someone like that in Australia and in Europe.

  • I'm British, but i have to agree with some of the youtube comments. Especially the one that said...

    "Every American should watch this.. TWICE" !

    Bravo that man !! ... The politicians are waking up.

  • A very powerful message ,Love Bob

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
3 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 13
Comments: 0