Replies

• Wow!!

I'd say this makes the way free for a more modern, more reform friendly and hopefully younger representative for the Katholic (In a katholic bible I read the word "katholic" means as much as "universal"!?) church on Earth.

It is not that I wish anything bad for peaceful Katholic people - but I simply heard too much about criminal actions (--> children absuse scandals!!) of the Vatican state and its key personal including parts of the Vatican supporting the dark cabal and their multiple genocide plans and so on...

I admit I can't tell currently who of the Vatican has commited how many and how terrible crimes exactly but especially the many cases of child abuses are much, much more than enough to demand a pope to step down who was/is ignoring, playing down and even censoring those scandals...

If I *was* Jesus I had personally appeared in front of his very face and had commanded him to leave!

(And after all the wonders of life I've seen so far - I would not exclude this idea...)

Let's pray today for a more credibly, trustworthy and really suitable next pope. :)

And I strongly pledge for a democratic pope election this time and in future!

And why not a woman as pope? <3

• By by poop!  Flush away!

• Wow, what a large string of coincidences.  First thing I read after December 21, 2012 didn’t produce anything great was that the main changes would actually take place in March.  Later I read a post on here with a link to an old roman prophecy poem or something, and while reading it stood out to me that there was a line referring to the Months beginning to March, which I thought was just a way to get the words Month and March together in the same line for our scrutiny.  Now it appears the papal prophecy is reaching its final line, and yet again, when does it take place…. MARCH

Maybe March really is the Month….

•       If I were Pope, I would dissolve the papacy, then dissolve the church and instruct the flock "to get a life".  Just before I did that, I would open up the Vatican vaults underground and reveal the long sequestered books and treasures along with the complete disclosure of the Vatican's and Jesuits role throughout the centuries in the vast Cabal controlled planetary conspiracies.  And distribute the Vatican bank's wealth and church properties/holdings to the poorer peoples of the world.  Do you think they'll elect me Pope?

• This reply was deleted.
    • What happens next?  They name a new Pope... ahah :)

• The Death of the Patriarchy and the Rise of the Divine Feminine.

• I figure at 85 years old with severe arthritis and poor health he may just want to live the rest of his days out of the limelight.  He says he just is not well enough  to do it any more.  At that age it is entirely possible.   Wonder who will be the next one....I am sure there will be another....that just is how the game is played.

• Great news to wake up to :)

We'll have to see if they give an statement on what they do next, if they shut themselves untill they choose a new one or what...

• I just saw this about an hour ago as I was getting up to get ready for work. My first thought was can he do that? Then they said last time it happened was 1415. My second thought was here goes the conspiracy people with the line of popes till the last one supposedly. Either way it is unprecedented to me. I guess in Europe citing 1415 works, but here in the US its kinda mind boggling. Lets see if the next pope fits the predicted path.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
1 hour ago
Infinity posted photos in Stargate explorations team
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great to see your comments, fellas....
Also, in answer to that question, Randy....: An example of the great blue light usage on Earth, could be manifest by Earth's SH, enabling humanity to become subject to the law of divine grace, in evolutionary…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ... ...Mooji:To become divinely aware all you have to do is give attention. To be able to do that you have to learn the skill of observation. ...So if you are distracted, sad, suffering - do this exercise with Mooji daily. See how you become more…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  An Important Update on Ronna Herman's HealthRonna Herman Channels Archangel Michael Ronna has asked me to send out this message of update to her soul family, along with the love that she holds for each of you, which is profound and enduring. On…
8 hours ago
More…