Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Bombshell! Barack Obama High School Classmate Reveals That He Was A Well Known Homosexual,massive cocaine user and a lying bum VIDEO & AUDIO)

The truth finally comes out

It took awhile, but now childhood friends of president Barack Obama are now coming forward to reveal a past that included massive cocaine use, rampant homosexuality and uncontrollable lying. At the very least, the events related to Obamacare in the past 2 weeks show beyond question is affinity for relentless, pathological lying.

High school classmate and childhood friend, Maria Pope, has given an interview where she blows the lid of of Barry Soetoro’s wicked past. She reveals that it was open for all to see back then that he spent most of his time with the gay community, and engaging in homosexual acts with rich Hawiian businessmen for drugs and money. Miss Pope said that his use of cocaine and crack were common knowledge. Perhaps now you see why he spent so much money to seal and cover up his records from his school days. But even all that money and secrecy has not prevented the truth from coming out.

Read Full Articlec @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/11/bombshell-barack-obama-high-...

Views: 4177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Drekx, you are very welcome .. and indeed Obama is no "galactic emissary" .. such rubbish .. even the musician Sting apparently said recently that "Obama has been sent by God to fix this mess" ... how deluded is Mr Sting? 

anyhow .. in my post above, I did include a photo of a dead child, laying in the rubble, killed by a drone attack but I notice is has been removed .. or deleted ... from my post ??

.... not by me .. someone removed it ... ?

Obama is a frontman for evil agenda..............it is as simple as that.....................

Drexx-whoever is using 'Matthew' or his mother as a 'channel' claims bama is light being etc. my point is these people who believe bama is some kind of saint are being influenced by entities of control and darkness all around us-not to mention they want to believe in a dear leader-frightening

Thank you Traxiss ..  Love and Peace to you my friend ..

...How Can Anyone Support Any Of Them....They Are All As Bad As Each Other....In My Eyes....xx....

aggreed Sky ... each one of them are mad psychos ... its crazy .. psychopaths running the show ... but the mass population of the world are waking up to it .. I hope .. all politicians are nuts, all of them .. they are mentally insane .. as you say all as bad as each other.

I agree Luke, people are waking up to this politiko mess and deception. It is a slow wake up but what matters is that people are seeing it for what it is~mad world.

aggree Assiya .. it is slow .. but you are right ..

Luke:  Obama is a GOD - HOW DARE YOU! And may I remind you, that if you don't go along with his CRAP you're RACIST!  (Well, I guess that is the way the game is played).  These people in power are PSYCHOPATHS, THAT'S HOW THEY GOT THERE.  (Look at Hitlery laughing about "killing Osama." (She said "We came, we saw, we killed" or something like that, and had a good hearty laugh afterwards). Oh, and by the way, it was by HER ORDERS that men, women and children were BURNED TO DEATH at the David Koresh 'compound'").  "I have two words for you - predator drone - and you won't see it coming!"   And the A******* in his presence (who are JUST LIKE HIM) LAUGHED at it.  What it boils down to is THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHS!  These are the "people" who are running this country, and if you don't go along with the B******* you "don't like this country",  Well, I AM SICK OF HAVING MY LIFE RUN BY PSYCHOPATHS!    Yes, Luke, RIPPING CHILDREN APART with predator drones is a very sad thing.  You know, it makes me wonder, Charles Manson killed a couple of people, but our government kills MILLIONS OF PEOPLE through war, but I guess that's OK, because they're our "enemies".  The "enemies" are MADE UP and these wars are planned YEARS IN ADVANCE.  It's all so SAD.  "They can't handle the truth" - that is what it all boils down to.  No, the government DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.  They want to KILL YOU. ( Read the Georgia Guidestones.)  My only solution is to get better people into power.,

darkstar .. forget about putting better people into power .. remember .. take back your power .. you are all Love, all life, all power, all present etc etc .. dont give your power away to these sick psychopaths .. thats the point.

by the way, not sure if Charley Manson killed anyone .. but apparently he gave the go ahead for others to do so ... much like Obama .. hows that for a comparrison.. straight out of the NO coincidences department.

Luke:  "...straight out of the no coincidences department" - LOL.  Luke, what can we do?  I feel so HELPLESS.  On another note:  People LAUGHING about KILLING PEOPLE - now is that an OBVIOUS sign of a psychopath -  or what?

Avatar, just because I didnt mention David Cameron does not mean that I do not think he is a psychopath, he is just as bad .. they are all power hungry crazies with no empathy, no feelings and care not for you, me nor anyone but themselves and they will drive the brain washed military to cause destruction for their own means .. these people are obsessed with power and control and are void of any true spiritual connection to Source energy because they have blocked off their heart chakras .. they possess an unusual intelegence but they are psychopaths .. and they are running countries worldwide ... how messed up is that? ..

By the way, I am not a brit as you describe it, I am Irish and I live in Germany .. I do not care for any Government .. Irish, American, British, German, whatever .. makes no difference to me.. each one is a self serving insane asylum .. and as far as lies are concerned .. just watch Obama make a crass ' joke ' regarding preditor drones while his audience has a belly laugh ..

You say you support no Government who makes war on other countries ..

I support no Government .. period.

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship