The truth finally comes outIt took awhile, but now childhood friends of president Barack Obama are now coming forward to reveal a past that included massive cocaine use, rampant homosexuality and uncontrollable lying. At the very least, the events related to Obamacare in the past 2 weeks show beyond question is affinity for relentless, pathological lying.High school classmate and childhood friend, Maria Pope, has given an interview where she blows the lid of of Barry Soetoro’s wicked past. She reveals that it was open for all to see back then that he spent most of his time with the gay community, and engaging in homosexual acts with rich Hawiian businessmen for drugs and money. Miss Pope said that his use of cocaine and crack were common knowledge. Perhaps now you see why he spent so much money to seal and cover up his records from his school days. But even all that money and secrecy has not prevented the truth from coming out.Read Full Articlec @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/11/bombshell-barack-obama-high-school-classmate-reveals-that-he-was-a-well-known-homosexual-video-audio-2457490.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once you get rid of corrupt leaders and governments this Planet will get to normal
    • Governments are just a reflection of our state of consciousness, dear, which seems right now to be pretty shitty.

• !! If we could only see that....and change it...

<3

• "Ask not, what your country can do for you. Ask what, you can do for your country." 

John F Kennedy.

Govts are nothing more than a reflection of the people.

when you tolerate mediocrity, you will receive mediocrity.

Blame the govt all you like.

Regardless of anything else, the United States, is a country where if you have an idea,  some conviction, and the willingness to put yourself on the line, you can start with nothing, and in no time achieve your hearts desires.

In whatever form they may take.

What if everyone reached inside and unlocked their creative genius?

we are at a moment in time where the global consciousness is being flooded with potentials of greatness,

solutions to problems that we believe are unsolvable.

And all it takes is for someone to reach inside and grab one.

And run with it.

There are billions of dollars siting in banks, waiting for the right idea to come along.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/mastery

• don't ask nothin'-just steal from the Treasury and screw everybody else especially the US taxpayer

• Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides

Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He's 'Really Good At Killing People'

Michael Kelley, provided by
    http://www.timesunion.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Last-Y...

Published 10:44 pm, Saturday, November 2, 2013

This will not go over well for the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner.

According to the new book “Double Down,” in which journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann chronicle the 2012 presidential election, President Barack Obama told his aides that he’s “really good at killing people” while discussing drone strikes.

Peter Hamby of The Washington Post noted the moment in his review of the book.

The reported claim by the commander-in-chief is as indisputable as it is grim.

Obama oversaw the 2009 surge in Afghanistan, 145 Predator drone strikes in NATO’s 2011 Libya operations, the May 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden, and drone strikes that killed the Pakistani Taliban leader and a senior member of the Somali-based militant group al-Shabab this week.

His administration also expanded the drone war: There have been 326 drone strikes in Pakistan, 93 in Yemen, and several in Somalia under Obama, compared to a total of 52 under George Bush.

In 2011 two of those strikes killed American-born al-Qaeda propagandist Anwar al-Awlaki and his American-born, 16-year-old son within two weeks.

Under Obama U.S. drone operators began practicing “signature strikes,” a tactic in which targets are chosen based on patterns of suspicious behavior and the identities of those to be killed aren't necessarily known. (The administration counts all “military-age males” in a strike zone as combatants.)

Furthermore, the disturbing trend of the “double tap” — bombing the same place in quick succession and often hitting first responders — has become common practice.

Obama has also embraced the expansion of capture/kill missions by Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) after it developed into the primary counterterrorism tool of the Bush administration.

One JSOC operator told investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill, author of “Dirty Wars: The World Is A Battlefield,” that global operations under Obama became “harder, faster, quicker — with the full support of the White House.”

Scahill, who also made a “Dirty Wars” documentary, told NBC News that Obama will “go down in history as the president who legitimized and systematized a process by which the United States asserts the right to conduct assassination operations around the world.”

Needless to say, a lot of innocent people have been killed along with combatants.

So although President Obama has proven to be “really good at killing people,” the demonstration has not necessarily been noble.

(h/t @kgosztola

• Kelly-Madmen and Charlatans elbow their way into powerful positions-got into authority promoting peace -supposedly he watched the bin laden raid live on the soldiers' helmet cams

• Kelly Lightchalice:  "Really good at killing people" - I LOVE it! (But the rest of the article was so sad. 90% of innocent women and children are killed with his drone strikes:  Maybe his next saying will be:  "I am the droner!")

• Nancy:  Are you calling me a liar?  I think the LIARS are those that CAN'T HANDLE REALITY.  They talk in MEANINGLESS RIDDLES. They deceive THEMSELVES.    Do you REALLY have something to work with Nancy, or is the only thing that you can comment on is my "caps"?  Can't handle the fact that Obama is a liar?  NOT MY PROBLEM. Oh, and by the way, what do you have to back that up with? You have name-calling with NOTHING TO BACK IT UP - how's that? (Sounds pretty DECEPTIVE to me).

• This is what I read was posted by Nancy:

"Liar, etc. is in the mind and heart of the beholder, first law of projection, and you know, from personal experience, that this is true."

Your Lovely Spiritual response,,,  Nancy didn't call you a liar, she asked if your reasoning was do to personal experience.  You flew off pretty hard there to a couple of simple comments and a question, by avoiding them entirely, just like Bush did about those WMD's.  ALL politicians LIE to us.  Some are a hell of a lot worse than others, but they ALL do it. 

What, exactly did Nancy post that got your:

"NOT MY PROBLEM. Oh, and by the way, what do you have to back that up with? You have name-calling with NOTHING TO BACK IT UP - how's that? (Sounds pretty DECEPTIVE to me)."

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
43 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
12 hours ago
More…