Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Blessing Our Day Before "Embarking": Setting the Energetic "Stage"

This is something we can All do soon after waking up from a sleep state... To give thanks for having these opportunities of being in a "bona fide" body, for expression and interactions "galore". Then, we can also give Great Gratitude for this "Great Stage" of the Beautifully Bounteous Planet Earth, where we now find ourselves particularly "planted". A final blessing to "round out" our "day"... can be to Bless Our Day... before... we make our way, into it. To Bless, ahead of time... All people, places, and experiences we will have "encountered" by our "days end". <3

This is a "Special Way" we can start each Day... and it "Opens the Doors" for Greater experiences to "arrive" into our Lives... by setting the energetic "stage" for our experiences... "ahead of time". : )
<3

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tally, this was so beautifully said...how thoughtful and uplifting and it's just what we all need to hear.

I've found that living in an attitude of gratitude every single day becomes a wonderful habit and after a while you do not even have to consciously think about it and it will change your life.

Thank you for this message, Tally. 

Avatar... how sweet you are. <3 Great blessings you bring... as we "sing this song" together. : )

yes........................

Your enthusiasm is "contagious"... Michael.
... and always welcomed... thank you.
<3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Christopher Stewart posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
"can'r ignore the facts amparo-the list doesn't include convicted pedophiles working on…"
2 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
2 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"it seems that they shot it down. all of the links I sent of it are no longer working either."
2 hours ago
Helene Fallateuf commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"Why can't I open the video. Thanks. Helene Fallateuf"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VERY IMPORTANT TO TRUST YOUR OWN POWER - ASK FOR A DOWNLOAD OF THE ANTIBODY/ SEND LOVE TO THE VIRUS
5 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Thor's Comment On Vaccine and Digital Dot Implants' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I want to explain that Cmdr Thor has nothing against the advancement of medical knowledge via…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship