The Giving Pledge was started three years ago by Mr Gates, his wife Melinda and Mr Buffett and within just a few months they had encouraged more than 30 other U.S. billionaires to get no Board.Sir Richard Branson is among the latest crop of billionaires who have promised to donate at least half their fortune to charity.The Virgin Group founder, who is worth more than $4bn, has added his name to the Giving Pledge campaign set up by U.S. investor Warren Buffett and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.In their pledge letter, Sir Richard and his wife Joan said they wanted to use cash from the company to create 'a healthy, equitable and peaceful world for future generations to enjoy.'Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281792/Sir-Richard-Branson-pledges-away-half-Virgin-fortune-make-difference-world.html#ixzz2Lb0Llmd4NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS...WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVE WHEN THEY SAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD???Considering Bill Gates who wants to reduce the population of the World and has spent millions on GMO products...is that what he means by making a difference in the World???NOW THE SECOND BIG QUESTION IS..WHERE SHOULD THE MONEY BE SPENT???My idea would be to:To remove Floride/Aspertime/ Chemical and Toxic substances from this Planet.To remove pollution from this Planet.To stop Animal killing on this Planet.To feed and clothe and house the needy on this Planet.To make Eco-Friendly buildings and homes and products.To offer treatment to those who drink Alchocol, Gamble,Smoke and take Drugs.To abolish all weapons from Planet Earth.To have more organic farms and remove GMO products.To remove the corrupt leaders and governments from this PlanetTHE THREE GOLDEN RULES TO CREATE A GOLDEN AGE ARE:1: To look after the Planet we call Home ... No more harming Mother Earth.2: No more harm to any living entities3: All inhabitants to lead a highly spiritualised life style.So this money could be spent on this foundation to create Heaven On Earth.I will add more as we go along

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The best thing they can do is to start vibrating higher, become more spiritual and listen to their higher Self... then they will know how to use their money for the good of everybody. :)

And very important - in the New Earth there won't be burning of fossil fuels and polution, because all we have to do is using Zero point energy, which  is in abundance and FREE! All of the inventors of such generators has been suppresed and stopped because of the profits of the big "Cartels", so the question is Mr Gates & company - what are you going to do about it? :)

Zero point energy is the answer of clean enery, for everything we need electricity or oil for now.

Highly recommended book on the question and many others: Sal Rachele, Earth Awakens Prophecy: 2012 - 2030.

• "NOW THE SECOND BIG QUESTION IS..WHERE SHOULD THE MONEY BE SPENT???
    My idea would be to:
    To remove Floride/Aspertime/ Chemical and Toxic substances from this Planet."

The people would never stand for that unless you accompany that removal with irrefutible scientific evidence that the dangers of those substances are acute.

"To stop Animal killing on this Planet."

Sure, just gimme 100 mill and I'll promise to stop eating meat forever in both this life and the next. :)

"To abolish all weapons from Planet Earth."

Man, that's a huge undertaking and would cost more than what's being given since you first must create peace on earth before weapons will be gone.

"To have more organic farms and remove GMO products."

You better put that one before the weapons clausule and the peace on earth-thingy since the industri WILL be going to war against you to keep their products on the market. You're gonna need those weapons there m8.

GMO can only die if we simply just don't buy it. The industry can't go to war against a boycott.. There's no way to win such war. ;)

"So this money could be spent on this foundation to create Heaven On Earth."

Sounds more like a sect to me.. A way to get to be inside and share the money-rain that would be coming...  ;)
    And many suggestions are absolutely outrageous and would demand you to curtail freedoms you've never even dreamed of touching.

I have no idea of how money could ever be used to create heaven on earth since it's the money that created hell on earth in the first place, but if I had a couple of hundered million to spend I'd drill many many many deep wells in africa so that everyone everywhere always would have access to fresh water.
    Then I'd buy all the industrial hemp in the world and start produce all the goods that are currently being produced by the oil industry. They probably won't be cheaper in the stores than oil-products, but they WILL be environmentally sound.

After that I think I'd have to work some more since there would be no money left to spend until people start buying all the hemp-products I would have produced. ;)

What I can't figure out tho is wether to attach a blessing or a curse to the product itself. A blessing sells more, since it blesses the user with positive energies, but .. A curse is also effective since it makes the conversion work faster for the society. It does nothing to the user but rather to the person who choose an oil-product instead of the product. The curse would entail bad energy every time someone choose NOT to use the hemp-product in favor of a cheaper but more environmentally unftriendly product.
    Since the user of the product will be unaffected by that attachement it's up to him to feel blessed about using it tho. :)
    (yes, when you go 5D you get to learn how to quantum-code things to bear a specific energy to the user or viewer/listener of that thing. It's kinda cool :) ).

• The last thing you said about "(yes, when you go 5D you get to learn how to quantum-code things to bear a specific energy to the user or viewer/listener of that thing. It's kinda cool :)"

I saw a video of a guy telling about how the barcodes on all products are doing exactly this. I share the video for you here to hear what he's got to say : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9lMMucIli4

Do you think this is what you where referring to or is it more complicated? Also could you explain what this would mean to the person buying an energetically "programmed" product?

• My question is...how come Trump isn't on this list lol Where's the Donald lol

Seriously though, these are all great ideas, but it'll take some massive mobilization...world war 2 type mobilization. You also have to think of the effects it'll have on each country.

Think of Venezuela or Saudi Arabia....their biggest industry is oil...without it, they'd be basically dirt poor. You can't just rip that away from them. Even that one change, free energy....which may seem like no big deal to us...actually is a huge deal....it's probably one of the biggest changes there will be....energy related trade accounts for more than half of all world trade. Take that away, and most countries would probably go bankrupt...more bankrupt than they already are lol So you have to give them an alternative...and I'm not sure how you're gonna do that, I don't think there is a way to do that.

It's a difficult thing....and it's clear if we're gonna change things, we're gonna need massive changes....the very way we do business has to change...money itself is probably gonna have to go to really make it successful for everyone. I mean this isn't some small thing, we're talking huge changes to everything....it'll probably take decades. As long as it starts soon, though, I'm happy lol

• They should give us a plan on what the money will be spent on and updates and proofs that it is being spent on a good cause....not to kill people to reduce the population of the World like Sir Honourable Bill Gates the nut case has in mind..
  • The cheeky Bastards will give half their wealth for a good cause so they say... But why only half ...they should come down to Earth level and give at least 90 or more percentage of their earnings for a good cause.
    They are Billionares so to give half would still leave them large amounts for themselves.. The Greedy Bastards.
    Consider Richard Branson spending large amounts on Galactic Travel Projects when he could spend this on Planet Earth.
  • To remove the corrupt leaders and governments from this Planet.. meaning to put them in the Galactic Federation Light Chambers to convert them to love and light beings and if this fails then the Nazi Gas Chambers is a good alternative...I can be funny at times.
    To change the World you need to change the consciousness of the people in the World..from greed, corruption, power and control to love and light beings.
    times.to
    The domain name 'times.to' is parked at Register.TO Domain Registrar
  • housing for the homeless , possitive activities like community gardens on abbondoned properties, starting the orchards, mental health help throu organic veggies and fruit diet kitchens therapy, donating their vast wasted lands they own to grow food.....................................full commitment to eco~friendly energy/power/technology to benefit humanity and not mare few barons like Gates and their gang of crooks..............................

• It will be a huge amount but where will it all be spent? They say to create a healthy, equitable and peaceful World.
    Healthy ... In one way means healthy food to make healthy people.
    Equitable..in one way means getting all the citizens in the mode of goodness
    Peaceful..in one way means no more weapons and more law and order on this Planet.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
5 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
6 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
11 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0