UPDATE: VIDEO HAS BEEN RE-UPLOADED (Thanks guys!)

A few hours ago I saw a video that Benjamin Fulford posted on YouTube, and it had hiself, Alexander Romanov and a gentleman (can't recall the name) who claimed to be the World Martial Arts Society's Leader. They were discussing Putin, Gnostics, mentioning they have proof Atlantis existed... and also that the Martial Arts Master could summon an army of 2 Million people if he wished.8110303290?profile=original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnLZjKJF-Y


Currently, the video has been removed due to copyright from... David Wilcock|!?

8110303697?profile=originalAnyone know what's going on? I also found this post:

RE: Alexander Romanov and the Gnostics Hi, Benjamin! I took a look at some of the videos posted by the "Gnostic Illuminati Faction" you referenced in your free blog. So are you saying that this "Alexander Romanov" guy is for real? While some of his ideas are laudable, he also presents some rather strange and seemingly conflicted ideas. On the one hand, he seems to promote meritocracy, but then he also claims to be "heir to the Russian throne." I find this oddly schizophrenic. Does he believe he is entitled to be "the One King" because of his birth? He also refers to himself as "grandmaster." I am always leery of those who proclaim themselves "masters," but when they put "grand" in front of it, it's doubly off-putting. It is like using both a penis pump AND Viagra to make oneself look big. Simply being humble and real seems preferable. As to the very idea of replacing the current Satanic hierarchy with an "enlightened" hierarchy, I unequivocally assert that this is not to be the future of Earth humanity. It is true that beneficent leadership may be necessary while humanity relearns personal responsibility and sovereignty after generations of domestication, but any such transitional government must operate with clear goals leading to its own dissolution. If an enlightened hierarchy is allowed to stand, it will inevitably devolve into another cesspool of corruption and we'll ultimately find ourselves right back where we are now. Hierarchy is the organizational structure of less-developed beings, and it is time for us to move beyond the cycles of growth and destruction it brings about. Our future is one of sovereign beings cooperating in a free-flowing, peer-to-peer manner. The days of kings are over on Earth, and any secret societies who think they can substitute their own flavor of control in place of the current structure are fooling themselves. On another note, I am a subscriber to your paid blog and am perpetually intrigued by the narrative you provide for current events. As to whether your narrative is the most accurate one, well, the jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. I suspect the next few months will bring great clarity to that question and many others. That being said, I certainly hope you are right, and I send you my love and thanks regardless. This is quite a game we're in, isn't it? :-)

Sincerely, Ken

Hello, This Alexander Romanoff or Richard Sorge or whatever it is he calls himself has provided physical proof that he represents seriously powerful and dangerous people. That is why I opened a dialogue with him. It does not mean I agree with everything he says. My view is that any new pyramid type hierarchy must be completely transparent and meritocratic and structured so that anybody can climb to the top if they are good enough. I also think that we must avoid having a single leader at the top but always at least a small council representing all the main interest and opinion groups. Freedom of the press and transparency are the best way to keep corruption out of the system.

Benjamin Fulford

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 2 Comments ↓ Currently, the Earth’s electromagnetic field has opened up the equinox cracks, creating an energy portal that allows charged plasma from the Sun to enter into our planetary atmosphere. As a…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — 3 Comments ↓ We are The Creators. We are a 12th-dimensional collective of non-physical beings, and we are here to help.We are always impressed by humanity’s ability to thrive under less-than-ideal…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  A Divinely Focussed Mind Has The Power Of The Universe By Saint Germaine Via Octavia Vasile ***All messages shared here are lovingly channeled through me from the different beings, councils, and collectives I connect with. The accompanying images…
11 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES   In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
12 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ  Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
18 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
yesterday
More…