Events that usually have a major impact on populations usually involve the media.  Hence, I like to look at points in time that involve an awful lot of people watching the news or media outlets for important information.  And in terms of national elections in the United States, I really like 10:00 PM for Washington D.C., because that's the time for the 10 PM news and the time for the polls to close on the west coast.  Here's the chart for that event below:

8110805885?profile=originalRevolutionary, rebellious, and shocking Uranus is exactly overhead in Washington D.C. at this time!!!!   Uranus does rule television and computers, and hence this may simply mean A LOT of focus on television.  But also note that the square between Uranus and Pluto (in the 6th house of criticism) is still going on, and since Pluto rules transformation (and squares define technical conflicts), one cannot rule out some sort of "shocking transformation arising out of conflict" to define "the reputation" (which is the Midheaven at 13 degrees Aries 17 minutes) of the event taking place on the location of the event (Washington D.C.)  EXPECT SOMETHING VERY SURPRISING ON ELECTION NIGHT IN WASHINGTON D.C. THAT MAY HAVE GREAT DISSONENCE IN THAT CITY, SUCH AS EITHER: (1) a sweeping landside by the opposition (2) an introduction of a "new" source of power on the political scene (3) an explosion or something gun-related of some kind (Uranus rules explosions and guns) (4) a scandal involving the elections (there has been great talk of this lately).

Transits To The U.S.A. Chart

Note that the election night chart has several important transits to the natal placement of the U.S.A. Sun position.  The Sun position on the chart of a country defines the outward personality of the country, the main focus of the country, and possible grassroots feelings.  The square between Uranus and Pluto is still impacting the U.S.A. Sun (with the midpoint less than 20 minutes away), but note that a water trine between the transiting Sun (in Scorpio) and Chiron (in Pisces) could indicate much emotional upheaval, especially with the transiting Sun in the U.S.A. 6th house.  Again, election night could define a major change in the "personality" of the U.S.A. 8110806273?profile=originalFinally let's look at the U.S.A. Mercury position.  Mercury primarily rules news, communications, the media, and basic information:

8110806299?profile=originalNote that transiting Mercury is forming a conflicting square to the U.S.A. natal Mercury (in the 2nd house) and transiting Saturn (in the 6th house of criticism) is forming a harmonious trine to the U.S.A. Mercury.  There is definitely going to be "conflicts in the news" (Mercury square Mercury) and possible "limitations in the news being resolved" (Saturn trine Mercury).  Hence, this may define VERY CLOSE RACES going on.  Also note that the transiting Ascendant will oppose the U.S.A. natal Pluto in the 8th house. This could define "transformation" (Pluto) as being viewed as "the open or easily seen  enemy" (the Descendant location, which is180 degrees away from the Ascendant) in the location of the event (Washington D.C.)  THERE MAY BE GREAT DISSONENCE IN "THE ENVIRONMENT" (the Ascendant) AND TRANSFORMATION TAKING PLACE (Pluto).

There is the potential for deception in the voting, but the involvement of Neptune (which rules deception, and is in the ninth house of legal interpretation, philosophy, and education) is weak for election night since it moves out of the trine formation with the U.S.A. Jupiter (in the 1st house) by more than one degree.

I anticipate a "shocker" for election night, 2014.

Please vote, and if you don't, no big deal. Just don't complain about the events unfolding or the people running things if you decide not to vote.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you Don't vote or if you Didn't vote, it really IS a very BIG deal.  Vote and stop the evil doers wherever you conscious allows you to make a choice.

• "Please vote, and if you don't, no big deal. Just don't complain about the events unfolding or the people running things if you decide not to vote."

So, I can't complain if I do not vote?  I should vote for least evil politician? I live in Arizona and trust me when I say ALL of the politicians running for office have an agenda and it does not benefit the citizens. How can I support someone who emits such negative/evil energy that literally makes me nauseous. I want to have a voice by voting, but I cannot in good conscience vote for someone who is not of the Light. To me,voting for the lesser of two evils is only perpetuating the ongoing agenda.
    • LEMURIANSOUL: there are more than "two evil choices" to vote for if you are not satisfied with the parties of Coke (Republicans) and Pepsi (Democrats).  And if you are concerned about public service in your community and are allowed only these two choices, then push for a third candidate (or better yet put your own name on the ballot as an independent).  Another alternative is to move to an area with such alternatives, which is what I did. 

I've donated to and support the Libertarian Party, otherwise I vote Independent.  I refuse to vote for the Republicans or the Democrats, and yes, they are two evil parties controlled by Wall Street, Israel, and military interests.

And yes, if you do not participate, please don't complain.  I know people who are not involved politically at all, and there reason is that they believe that their input is meaningless and I can accept that (and these people don't complain. and I can also respect them in that regard).  But people who complain about social and political  problems and do nothing whatsoever about their grievances via political or social actions are whiners, plain and simple.  Actions speak louder than words.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
10 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
4 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
4 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
4 hours ago
More…