Replies

• Hi Malcom,

Kryon uses a metaphor when he talks about light workers.

It is that of the match bearer.

That if you light a match in a dark room, there is light enough created for all to see.

And this is because darkness is an absence of light.

Darkness cannot exist where there is light.

So what it is that we who call ourselves light workers are to do is simply hold the light in dark places.

And let the universe put that light to work in the way it can do the most good.

Not wield the light.

Because we don't have the perspective required to get the best out of it.

Take care.

excellent channeling.

well worth a listen..

the match bearer

http://audio.kryon.com/en/The%20Match%20bearer.mp3

• LOL. Black cats bring me bad luck and "spiritual hitman" is sort of an oxymoron. I'm probably a better shot than you anyway. By the way, you misspelled consent.

• Because on the whole, we are still immature as a civilization.

Because we are still killing each other.

How will the masses who still exist in fear respond when asked to stand in the truth of love that they will radiate?

When we in this community, who are supposedly amongst the enlightened ones are still arguing over who is the least worst politician.

Because as a civilization, we haven't asked them yet.

Because we created our problems. we must solve them.

Otherwise we will never grow up.

Because vibration is everything.

Why should they take a backward step in vibration?

The've already been though what we're going through.

They've earned their stripes.

It is now up to us to earn ours.

I fyou can't accept that the'll get here when they get here then you aren't ready for them.

Because you;re allowing your expectations of them to make you do something other than be.

Because you can only be ready for them when you are being.

just like they are.

in the vibration of love.

• I wouldn't offer my friendship so readily to any of the ETs on Earth at this hour. I believe in the universal law of Non-Intervention. Even simply showing themselves can have a great impact on us that from that perspective, this should not be taken as a positive thing. The truth of the matter is, in my humble opinion, ETs who wish us the best know and acknowledge that we are a strong species and that we HAVE the power to change things here on Earth, and that only WE are the ones who can truly change the fate of Earth, without any help, thus, they stay away from us and do not meddle into our fate. Any other species that says we need help, they're basicly diminishing (spell?) us and painting us as powerless and weak, which we aren't. No ETs should intervene in our affairs, be that for our good or not. If they do, they most likely have their own interests here that we may not agree with. And ETs don't contact us because they're already here. And do you think the governments would ever tell us that we have been contacted by ETs? lol So, don't run to them and offer your body and souls so readily. They may thank you for it and act nicely, but they're not telling you WHY they are doing all this.

• Basicly, the only ET that would contact us would be the ones who want something from us: Resources and power. The rest would watch but not intervene.

• Bullfeathers. There are people out there who have made their own private and personal contact. I am getting close to making my own contact here in central Texas, if the eggheads in the Crown Victorias will buzz off. With my luck, I'll wake up with surgical scars on my body or pain in my testicles.

• Got to raise dem vibes mon!

• Oh, boy.  Have to wait until at least 2025?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
5 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
37 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
49 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
3 hours ago
More…