Barack Obama - yay or nay?

Hi everyone!

I'm interested in learnning how everyone on this site feels about Barack Obama. There seem to be a lot of conflicting views, and I'm having trouble working out what I think of him.

Any comments appreciated :)

Love and light x

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Humankind has advanced more in the past 50 years than it had in eons before.  I feel even older than dirt to admit that I remember when the handheld calculator came out and there was a big discussion about whether we should be allowed to use them in tests.  I told my son, the computer guy, that we actually had to use our brains for everyting in my day.  You had to find a pay phone and hope you had enough change when you were away from home.

I'm quite certain that we will be able to communicate telepathically and teleport ourselves wherever we wish or think about without vehicles.  I am also quite certain that there will be an end to disease and aging and war and all the rest.

Everything is connected to everything else (The Butterfly Effect)  what harms someone in one part of the world harms everyone, so eventually we will have to learn this and live accordingly.  Yes, I think there will eventually be a One World System, but it will be a good one, run by Love and mutual respect, not the Monster envisioned by the Illuminati.

• Then you are definitely in internal conflict to that which you kNOw as truth.

Come out of Mind Space Interest and ask your Heart the answer to your

dilemma.

Will I am

• allow him to have his Mind Space interest as you call it..

allow him to BE as he is...

allow others to BE as they are.. without judging. .. but by being humble.

Love, Light and Peace.

8113717265?profile=original

8108766463?profile=original

• well i would like to like him but my spirit guides say no and to bind his dna and well i do feel they told me that president kenedy was the blue kachina  and he is the red whatever that means i just was shown a video  it may not fit this blog but the timing is there

• Good night james, and I read and liked your last longer comment. gooty

• I don't think taking out the government is going to solve much, what it will do is make people lose their health care, their social security, their student loans, their welfare checks, their unemployment checks, their mail lol

Many poor people would lose their homes, because many poor people live in public housing. People would lose much of their buses, subways, taxis, and other public transit systems which is mostly paid for by government subsidies. People would lose much of their police, their fire departments, their water supply networks, their waste management, their social workers, their foster homes, their public libraries....I mean I can go on.

Who do you think runs and pays for all of these things? Local, State/Provincial, and National government. All of this is all government. So it's not practical to just get rid of government, and it surely isn't going to be happening any time soon, in any realistic sense.

The answer is to REFORM government, that's what the answer is. We need to make it run more efficiently, we need to cut wasteful spending, we need to root out corrupt individuals scamming the system, we need to end the corporate influence within government. We need to put people in there who actually CARE about public service and administration. Not just do away with government, that might come much later down the line, when we humans are evolved enough....but it won't be happening in our lifetimes, I'm sure. We have to be real here, we can't just live in fantasy land of "well wouldn't it be nice."

• John, you will make a great politician!

• Are you being sarcastic, Gooty? lol Well I know I would make a good politician, anyways. I prefer to use the term "public servant" because that's what it's supposed to be. Politician has become a very dirty word.

• James, wonderfully put! 

I just discovered this video. Could be a model for NOW!

Gooty

• Well how we see life is a reflection of us, right? You might have this power prejudice, and say well I don't like idol worship and glory and I think power is bad, therefore, you see that issue everywhere. You have a power issue, not me...I'm at peace with power, I accept it as part of me and part of life. And also I tend to be good and innocent, and I usually see everyone as good and innocent. Even a murderer lol I know he was a baby once...I know deep down his soul is good, he just got himself into a rut. Everybody is good and innocent, at their core...and I understand that. Maybe one day you will too.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! 😏I wonder how long it will take them, to get rid of this character...?? Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) needed....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1ug-5WMpE"
1 hour ago
"Well Ara I must agree with you, that King Charles' red hellscape, portrait, seems somewhat absurd....
There is yet another portrait, on the cover of Tatler magazine, by an "artist," commissioned to paint the Princess of Wales...This time by some…"
2 hours ago
"And now, let us enjoy some Cosmosis.....Politix is a necessary consideration, but can cause some angst....especially when limited-consciousness oafs, get inappropriately placed into positions of power..That must change...…"
3 hours ago
"Indeed Agarther Z...Our intel suggests that August is the month, the cabal seek to really ramp up a full blown war. They have already started the "little wars," in various places and want the big one, then...HOWEVER, it will be stopped and won't…"
3 hours ago
Ara left a comment on Comment Wall
"<iframe width="740" height="440" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9lBhhJltPmg" title="UNICEF Marciano" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share"…"
3 hours ago
Ara left a comment on Comment Wall
"https://ynet-pic1.yit.co.il/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto/picserver5/cr...
The artist Jonathan Yeo presented the first portrait of the British monarch, A year and eight months after his coronation, King Charles III of Great Britain received his first…"
3 hours ago
"Health and safety in Red China is virtually non-existent....Well, see for yourselves...
Of course, all countries have workplace accidents, BUT, China has them all the time and is more concerned about the coverup, than human health and safety, by and…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"hey Drekx, WW3 to start in August? I thought the cabal will try to start WW3 but it is not sure, did I miss something? thank you"
4 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…