Barack Obama - yay or nay?

Hi everyone!

I'm interested in learnning how everyone on this site feels about Barack Obama. There seem to be a lot of conflicting views, and I'm having trouble working out what I think of him.

Any comments appreciated :)

Love and light x

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SC, within the past 20 minutes, I watched as my left hand went soft and smaller hairless and in an angelic Light and smoothness of skin. At the same time my right hand was normal-completely different. 

• Did you get a picture of it?

• Kelly-ann......when it comes down to it.....only LOVE is real.....so I agree....

• polls_obama_turkey_3033_869284_poll_xlarge.jpeg

• James Ryan, 

I feel what you are saying with this message here. I know it to be true, as it resonates deep within. Once again, thank you for putting your knowing "out there" and right here on this thread.

And yes, it has everything to do with this thread!

Gooty

• I agree these two ladies have done more for the world than he will ever understand and this child in this video gets my vote for world leader

• Physical age doesn't matter, it's the age of the soul that matters. I know so many 40 and 50 year olds who I'm clearly more mature than. I now put you into that category. Because I would never call someone stupid, or make some joke about how "they don't know jack shit". No real mature person would go there.

And no your word is not fact, it doesn't matter to me how old you are. And I used to read Casper and Poofness and all of them for years. I know what they say. I know some of what they say isn't true. They may believe it, because their sources feed it to them, that doesn't make the info true. And it will be shown to not be true, in the future, count on it. Also count on Obama being vindicated, because it's coming. I'm not talking from ignorance I have studied Obama and the workings of government more than most people. I know it's not the simplistic image you guys make it out to be. And time will tell that story, count on it.

• Well that's very mature of you lol I'm seriously dealing with a bunch of kids here. And no, sorry, I wouldn't trust the discernment of anyone, let alone a kid, over my own. And I'm sorry to say this! It does not make me feel good, it saddens my heart to say it...but you guys are a bunch of children. So please, leave the workings of the world to adults who actually know what's going on and have the wisdom and maturity to make good reasoned decisions.

• Well me too I have a child like spirit, with innocence and joy and wonderment. I even sleep with a teddy bear! lol The real John Jancar is very sweet and loving, and that's one of the reasons why I feel a strong connection with you Kelly, because I know you're like that too.

But there's a difference, and I know you know this...there's a difference between being child like, and childish. And I'm sorry to say this Kelly...but how you were acting was childish. You didn't even try to understand where I was coming from, I repeated myself over and over to try and make it clear for you, but you just were too caught in your own ideas. You keep projecting this image onto me, that is not me! And anyone who knows John Jancar knows that's not who he is.

I am not some power hungry fool. I am not some naive person who thinks there is no bad anywhere, especially in government. I understand the dark side, more than you know. And I tried patiently to explain my position to you, over and over...and you just couldn't get it. And I lost my patience. And I'm sorry for that....that was my imperfection, my error....I acknowledge it, I take responsibility for it, and I now put my hand out to you in atonement.

But that's not all there is to it. I want you now to go read back, and look at what you were saying, and look at what I was saying...and then you'll understand why I said you were acting childish. Do that. And I want you to acknowledge it, take responsibility for it, and atone for it. Don't just try to pin John Jancar as some bad guy and yourself a victim.

• It's the truth. And I'm sorry that this is how it is, I wish it wasn't. I wish we can just have a civilized reasoned discussion about things, without people acting like children. Like me and Vagelis, we were having a very mature discussion, that's the template I want. Others, like Gooty and Kelly here, started to act like frustrated children. And they need to grow up. I'm sorry if you don't like that.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1553

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ara- Carl-is that a nickname for King Charles? And that portrait is terrible"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sixth and final part of Adam's interview with Sheldan. Topics talked about here include balance and the health of the universe and a final talk about full consciousness. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ta52"
5 hours ago
"Sixth and final part of Adam's interview with Sheldan. Topics talked about here include balance and the health of the universe and a final talk about full consciousness. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ta52"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 5 of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan. Topics talked about here include a living universe alive with life and Sheldan's life work. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ta0c"
5 hours ago
"Part 5 of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan. Topics talked about here include a living universe alive with life and Sheldan's life work. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ta0c"
5 hours ago
"Part 4 of Adams interview with Sheldan. Topics talked about here include infinite energy technologies and the birth of egalitarianism. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9t226"
6 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…