BANKING SYSTEMS COLLAPSED

Can anyone please help as to what and WHY I am seeing this? Just 3 seconds after I woke up this morning, spirit has shown me that banks are collapsing... I really think this is being kept quiet from the citizens of this planet.. it is interesting I am seeing this, and I am going to further ask my psychic friends as to more specific details.. THIS IS REALLY GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you and stay tuned in love

-The council of 13

-Lemuria

-Telos

-Arcturus

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I suspect you are correct. About 20 minutes ago I saw the notice from the Postmaster General and replied to access the collateral accounts in my name. It appears there is a switch going on from a debt system to an abundance system which is what we have all been told. Now I just have to figure out the rest as I suspect everyone will.

• My dreams have been chaotic of late, busy busy it is feeling... not sure what it is but there is a "disturbance in the force"  :)  Have faith the banks will face justice sooner rather than later :)  Thanks, Tiam, look forward to the big meet n greet ;-)

• yes, mine were chaotic too last week, but are better now.. and yes, this vision is of what is really going on sister, very interesting and unfolding... peace 2 the future

• lol I love Max, he's sooo honest and funny :) 

•   Tiamacious Jesse James robbed the Banks in the Cowboy West of America 100 years ago by robbing the trains

and before he did he cut the telephone wires so no messages would be carried by Morse Code. Today we use computerized digitised logic. What transfers no money no gold just intent which is either honest intent or immoral fraud. The larger banks are those you would not dream are banks. There are those up in lights which all go to and use but what of those that are veiled and acting in a clandestine manner.  Banking systems have collapsed in some areas and in other areas they are alive and well with people prospering. Corporations have arisen to be Global and are bigger than banks in their own right. The only people who comprehend banking are other Bankers. Same as we need Pilots to fly 747's and Engineers and construct and build them. I for one am involved in writing a letter out lining the daily fraud continuing by misleading all using the system.

Banking is Public, Private, Government, Sovereign, Ecclesiastical, Islamic, and there are the Off World Outposts in Exopolitics who want to be included in the New World plus we have the United Nations which is Corporately driven and was not allowed into the Sovereignty of Syria which has become another hotspot. Iceland has imprisoned former Parliamentarians who mislead them but at the end of the day they need to somehow purchase their imported goods.

People approached the former Head of State in Samoa  and he listened agreeing and said how do you propose to change it. Well there are planetary solutions in place and over 150,000 Global assorted communal greoups in place driving the  changes. 100 years ago we had the British Pound with Gold Sovereigns. South African Krugerands Russian Roubles The Japanese Yen and more recently the Chinese Yuan the Swiss Franc. Gold Currency has always had two bars on the Symbol to denote that it is Gold Backed which is why the British Pound Symbol is no longer two bars but now one as it is in Credit like the Us $. So the Euro has come on the scene announcing it is Gold Backed by its Symbol when it is not so by the Laws of Offer and Acceptance the Founding Partner Countries have promoted a Union founded upon Fraud which it is still continuing to do by issuing more billions of Red Fiat Euros. Bonds are exactly that investing in obligations which have already been spent. With the Greek Crisis what is not realized is that the Greek Orthodox Church owns around 70% of Greece and the Church is tax free being superior at Law and over the Country. The German Banks advanced no gold just Morse Code. Yes Tiamacious the Banks are under going change. I am engaged in working on the change and protocols that we can put in place as are many others.  Blessings Light Love Balance Grace Harmony kingjeff

• thank you my ancient light keeper brother, god loves you dearly forever, bless you

• You know KingJeff since Nixon say the US$ must not be back up by the gold ..since then all start to decline very rapid..

WELL IN THE FUTURE IT WILL WORTH AS A TOILET PAPER..

But now they have something more to steal..and the FED give the money to the Black Gov..for them Black Projects

Well do not matter any way since the US$ do not have a value in the real economy..

But the debt it will be supported always by the people...

And the screw it will be push more and more..

• This System it is no needed any more ..because another system it is ready and it will be in place..

As i say before..this system are faulty by conception and made like in one day to fall..

Now all they do it is to give to the dying man some more medicine before he will die any way ..

So what better thing to erase a debt it is then to collapse the current system and to build another..?

So before that you could do a lot of debt with no real cover in the real economy because the system it will fall any way and all the debt previous made it will be erase..

So in this way the green light was been given to the Dark Projects who have now unlimited founding..

Think people because for that we have a brain..

• Yes they do, especially in UK you can see this now as banking system struggling which means that the new system can be born, the system what will be for the highest good for ALL! 

Have a wonderfulll weekend every ONE

Blessings

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
2 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
6 hours ago
More…