Ok, let's hear it from other starseeds: how was your experience of the movie "Avatar"?First of all, the moral message is clear: respect nature, and become aquainted with her intelligence. But the references to extra-planetary life - do you feel any kind of recognition, or any hints that evoke memories of otherworldly living?And what are your thoughts on the relation between evolution, technology and nature?The movie had the simple, moral point, that an advanced kind of nature in cooperation with an advanced state of intelligence in the humanoid seemed to be more applicable, than the usual thinking that "technology" sort of always is the next solution.I am no myself negative, when it comes to technology, and I do not believe in dystopias, predicting machines to become wiser than humans. I know how complex an information processer the whole of the bodymind is in itself, and how far from this any kind of machine actually is. Organic nature is much more intelligent than our creations. However, I do think, that technology will be an aid in both ascension of the mind (as for instance through the internet and webpages like this one), and also in re-inventing materiality - the further we reach into ascension, the purer our minds, hearts and longings - and then, technology becomes an excellent tool in changing the material realm into a more etheric, and spiritual realm.What, however, are your opinions on this subject? And what did you get out of the movie Avatar, besides from it being a "pedagogical" lesson for those, who still do not take serious the power of nature and subtle intelligence in all things - including ourselves?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's great - great to read.
      • remember the Open Source movements - and all the energies on the internet, having to do with free, non-ego, non-power exchange between sharing people...

Anyway, technology is insight given to humans, just like spiritual insight comes into our minds...there is really no difference - well, from a bottom-up perspective, technology can also be seen as "stages" of our ability to take in different energetic kinds of consciousness in our systems - technologies are sort of "externalizations" of the knowledge that we get, that we can relate to without provoking our systems energetically, and that can be related to the states of materiality here on earth...technology also represents a gradual change in materiality...and further will with the mentioned area of nanotech and quantum computers,

the optimal situation would thus be that humans be as "spiritually pure" as possible when handling such technologies - one can only hope, that there will be much synchronicity between these two developments...

Then we reach a stage, that is much different from Pandora - ,

even if the movie was great, a lot of its setting was also extremely simple, the dilemmas very simply put,
        but of course - it is meant for the "masses", who are not yet aware of the spiritual dimensions in nature, I know...
  • nature and you are intemately woven the mother and father the universal mind and cosmic woomb
    one cannot evolve one without the other, creation begins when you wake up you have to think on any level ,it is essential we learn to think with the heart, an avatar
    is a combination of group energy working through an enlightened being being one with all nature
    and solar and cosmic energy blessings mike jay havent seen the film yet
  • I wondered when someone was going to bring this up, so thank you.

I loved the movie! And I can't help but think it will be very important in shifting the consciousness of the masses, mainly by opening up people's minds to the possibility of intelligent, benevolent extraterrestrials who are not that different to ourselves. There were so many important messages in the movie, especially about nature and our relationship to nature. Also about the soul vs the physical body, life after death etc, so many things that are not YET accepted by most people (won't be long!). A lot of people will enjoy the movie without realising how much truth is in there - I believe it will affect them nonetheless, although it might take a while for things to fall into place at a conscious level.

I felt deeply blessed to be watching the movie and so profoundly grateful to all those involved in conceiving it and making it happen. I feel sure they had some assistance from a higher level! How wonderful that a movie like this is being accepted by the mainstream.

In regard to technology. It's a funny thing. I think I agree with you. In a way, I think some of us have become averse to technology, simply because our own is so awful - damaging and polluting, requiring mining etc to make component parts etc. I believe the best technology mimics nature, and has close to zero impact on the environment/health. We are a long way from this currently. I suspect our path of evolution will involve refinining and improving our technology more and more, looking to nature more and more to help us design things, and ultimately realising that we don't actually need 'stuff', and nature does a better job anyway.

You have raised an interesting question though and this something I struggle with when trying to visualise and 'intend' the kind of future I want on Earth. Do we want to go back to basics and give up our technology, or do we want to refine it and make it more earth-friendly? I can't see us giving up our toys in a hurry!
    http://mainstream.In/
  • hello

umm... i believe the message avatar spelt out to me was 2 messages. 1. respect nature because once its destroyed its gone. i mean all the beautiful plant and animal varities will dissapear if we keep destroying their natural habbitat. im no saint myself on this as im not green myself but the avatar movie spelt that message out. the 2nd message avatar spelt out for me quite litreally frightened me and mad me sad was that it shows there seems to be a serious problem. this problem seems to be a lack of something. understanding. when the humans first came to the na'vi homeworld the humans could not understand the na'vi and many of their ways were thought of as evil in mens minds and man could not see their connection to eywa(life force of pandora much like gaia on here). and it was this ignorance aswell as their pursuit for the unobtanium that led them to destroy the na'vi hometree. im not blaming humans soley on this as this lack of understanding seems to be going on with other races espically those in conflict. i think most wars come from lack of understanding each other properley i mesn the diffrent races. for example a certain ritual might be viewed as evil by one race but that ritual might have been apart of that race's culture for milennia and do not view it as "evil". so one race declares the other evil and war or conflict ensures. we need to understand other races properley look deep within each other and try to understand where everyone around you is coming from. sure there are bad individuals of a race but not all of them are like that are they? im sorry if this message makes anyone sad for that im truly sorry as my intention is not to make anyone sad but rather to understand the message of understanding itself. i know you may say that i dont know what im on about but i do know what im on about and i have seen and read this problem going on within diffrent races and i tel you its real. we need to understand each other deepley that i feel is an important issue.

namaste
    robert gordon
    • "physicality is just a game" - yeah, but it's the game, that we are immersed in, each an every one of us, as long as we keep the human incarnate condition. And for the moment, I observe and act in the world under these conditions. That is a long story, when it comes to myself - however, I do research that has to do with cultural implications of technology, and so I do wonder about these questions.

Because lots of avantgarde research (remember, the established communities of scientific research "lack behind" when it comes to spiritual insight and use of such) get into the intelligence of indigenous people like the Indians and the Australian aboriginees - and (re)discover, that they actually had much knowledge about the land, they inhabit, and about higher, spiritual conditions.

However, I myself do not believe it to be part of evolution to "retreat" into nakedness and being in nature and just leave technological developments behind - in the fields of nanoscience and quantum computer a lot of visions are being fed, that have to do with an expanded capacity for creativity of the human race. And again - yes, one can claim, that physicality is a game - it is the mere "veil of Maya" - however, once again, one can repeat (with all due respect, however, for of course physicality is a game), that as for now, we are immersed in physicality with a purpose...

so in my visions, humans are going to transform materiality into further etheric states, so to write - and technology that is "nature friendly" is going to be an aid in this...

How do you see technology in the course of evolution?

It is so common in spirituality, I think, to think "pure spirit", and that the "lift of Maya" must be some kind of "end-goal" - however, there is a life after the recognition of Maya in this round - I think...

Anyway, I was also entertained greatly by the movie, and that was the biggest pleasure of it. I am ususally bored with movies, because I can figure them out (after all, we quickly know all general plots these days) - and they represent, what is to me, "the old world" - the non-vibrant energies of yesterday - however, Avatar really made it to entertain me - much enjoyment of the scenes of "nature"; and the long, blue bodies of the Naavi's
  • The movie had great visuals...the guys in charge there,,,have done a great job...Hats off to them..
    The concept of the story was simplistic, usual, but always applicable and present all times...
    Good guys, bad guys, boy meets girl, Love prevails. The message was like you say, respect to nature and its beings, and what matters most is a spiritual approach to life, and not a materialistic.

The only thing which strike bad to me were these kind of living optical fibers they had out from the tips of their ponytail,when they wanted to "connect' with the animals they wanted to get in touch...
    They could have been up with a better concept for this...like, to just do a telepathic connection..
    or to get some "fibers" like this..but not from ponytail...but in another way...(lets say their fingertips,or their third eye),or somewhere else...it would have been more "advanced' concept,than the ponytail concept...
    for example, if they didnt have ponytail, or they had shaved hair, how could someone connect then???
    Just my thoughts...Overall the movie was great, and i enjoyed it much!!! :)
    • i forgot to add also, that one thing that strike "un-natural" to me, were these little red creatures which when someone touched them in the movie,they upset, jump in the air,and started to turn around in cirlces with their wings forming a large circle like helicopters on top of them!
      I guess that this concept for creature only "passed" in the movie just because it makes a good visual when u see it, and it is cute...and not because of its functionality..i believe in real nature never are born creatures like these..its very tormenting,and un-natural for the animal to behave like that...especially if they have a lizard like body,like the one they gave them in the movie!!!...i would vote no,for this concept...except if it was a plant,and not animal the being who was doing this helicopter move!!
    • Maybe the fibres metaphor could be a step forward in oppening the minds of people here who have seen it, who knows, personally i think that it made it easer to follow for those who struggle to believe-without-seeing, if they connected withot the fibres then what would be the use of all the special effects? lol well some of it.

I Also loved it and would say it was one of the best movies I have ever seen! I would watch it again and again over and over, it reminded me of the film 'Dances with wolves' which had the exact same kind of story and message, only with native americans.

James Cameron also said that if the first one was successfull there would be 2 sequals, who knows what is yet to come.... oh but wait he better make it before 2012 or else well all dieeeeeee aaahhhhhh noooooo! lol hehe.
      2012 is just another year lets look forward to it.

Final verdict, AVATAR rocks! hehe =D

Namaste, peace love and joy ~*

Oen ~*
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well Ara I must agree with you, that King Charles' red hellscape, portrait, seems somewhat absurd....
There is yet another portrait, on the cover of Tatler magazine, by an "artist," commissioned to paint the Princess of Wales...This time by some…"
1 hour ago
"And now, let us enjoy some Cosmosis.....Politix is a necessary consideration, but can cause some angst....especially when limited-consciousness oafs, get inappropriately placed into positions of power..That must change...…"
1 hour ago
"Indeed Agarther Z...Our intel suggests that August is the month, the cabal seek to really ramp up a full blown war. They have already started the "little wars," in various places and want the big one, then...HOWEVER, it will be stopped and won't…"
2 hours ago
Ara left a comment on Comment Wall
"<iframe width="740" height="440" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9lBhhJltPmg" title="UNICEF Marciano" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share"…"
2 hours ago
Ara left a comment on Comment Wall
"https://ynet-pic1.yit.co.il/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto/picserver5/cr...
The artist Jonathan Yeo presented the first portrait of the British monarch, A year and eight months after his coronation, King Charles III of Great Britain received his first…"
2 hours ago
"Health and safety in Red China is virtually non-existent....Well, see for yourselves...
Of course, all countries have workplace accidents, BUT, China has them all the time and is more concerned about the coverup, than human health and safety, by and…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"hey Drekx, WW3 to start in August? I thought the cabal will try to start WW3 but it is not sure, did I miss something? thank you"
2 hours ago
"Everyone's heard of "hit & run," using some type of vehicle...Normally, it's driven by either homicidal attack, or accident, or plain stupidity...HOWEVER, in Red China, a homicidal attack, may be carried out, multiple times, to ensure that the…"
3 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…