Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ashtar Command Community Celebrates 8 Years Online Today.

What is the strongest memory or experience you've had with us during these 8 years?

Looking forward to share the coming 8 years with all of you. Love & Gratitude  =)

BenArion

Views: 898

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you everyone! <3 <3 <3 I clearly remember that "Late Night" 8 years ago,  when I felt the urge to create Ashtar Command Community.

thank you ben.......you are wonderfull Lightworker and your baby~site is incredible.

I love being part of this family for 5 yrs

peas

Congratulations Ben!!!

Best site on the Internet!

Thank you very much, Ben!

_/\_ 

I am so happy to be here :)

Much love and prosperity to all the members!

Happy Birthday to ACC!!! I can honestly say I've met some of the finest people I've ever known since I've been posting here. I joined ACC to meet like minded individuals and I have. I'm very proud to be a member of your wonderful site, Ben...thank you so much for creating it for us. :) I learn something new everyday.

Thank you so much for this site. I come to it everyday sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Its so interesting to get insight into everyones ascension process. Hope this site will be around until its not needed anymore because it sure is needed now. 

Ben: here's Ashtar's horoscope. Let me know of any corrections needed, and I'll give you a business astrology freebie. This is a "guestimate," and for a better picture I need date, time, and place when you actually sat down and initiated the plan. Note that Chiron is stationary; this planatoid is related to UFOs, extraterrestrial knowledge and news, and "other worldly" philosophy and knowledge:

As far as the strongest memory or best experience with Ashtar is concerned, it is definitely related to the posted exercises with the pineal gland that I did with my crystals. I honestly believe that these exercises increased my psychic sensitivity two fold, and this may have literally saved my life in terms of psychic awareness of some pretty bad people living in my vicinity who have no sense of humor and may have some pretty powerful connections. Keep up the good work.

Cool! It was between 11 -01  in the evening So Crossover bewtween, May 14-May - 15:th:

If you have more to share for Free, please do ;)

BEN: was that in London, England at these times?? 

It was in Stockholm / Sweden =)

*smile* Yes ;)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I'm still looking to see what I could have said you misunderstood...I would not offend you for…"
13 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Alan, you got to learn us... they used to call us the George Burns and Gracie Allen team…"
52 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR PATH IN LIFE by ARCHANGEL GABRIEL through SHANTA
1 hour ago
Geoff Monot liked amparo alvarez's blog post ULURU: WE DID IT!!! WE HIT CRITICAL MASS WITH MASS MEDITATION
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Alan, this is so beautiful, it just means so much to me, I'm going to make a copy to keep in…"
1 hour ago
"Oh Alan what did I say to you? Maybe it was mixed up and you did not undersgtand but I have not…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"That's the word Greer used...hologram!  And Lazer light, and it appeared shaky like that,…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship