What if Jesus came and find a Japanese or a Frenchman etc enacting a film about Jesus. Will Jesus be furious about it? ! A 13 year old child, who have read the Gospels, will laugh at this ridiculously simple question. Jesus is just not that type of a guy who cares about people's noses, ears, eyes, hairs or such............................................................................Someone came and said to Jesus, hey! Your brothers and sisters are looking for you. He answered like what! My brothers, mothers and sisters etc are these people hear standing and listening to the word of God! In other words 'looking like jesus' (being Jesus's brother) mean different thing to Jesus other than the ordinary looks. Therefore a Frenchman behaving occordingly 'looks like' Jesus for all relevant purposes, and so qualifies to enact Jesus's film! I mean he is Jesus's brother. How will Jesus say 'hey this one should not act the film because he doesn't look like me?'....................................................................................What if you went to a shop and then begin examining smartphones saying 'this is a white phone with thick buttons, round corners etc'. Then next you say 'no that is a black phone with large thin buttons etc'. You look silly isn't it? A smarter person will 'look' at the things inside the phone eg Android version etc. Yet what is inside a human being is far greater than what is inside a smartphone. What if you were looking at vehicles. Will you now say 'this is a green car with oval torches and thick side mirrors etc' will you now categories cars based on their colours and now group Isuzu alongside Volkswagen etc because both of them are white? Will you protest a black car appearing in a film instead of a white car? You won't, will you?...Yet what is inside a human being is far greater than what is inside a car!................................................................................Of what use is ending up grouping together Subaru alongside Ferrari by focusing on the shape of side mirrors, torches, number blades etc ? Of what use is grouping together wise men alongside fools, righteous ones alongside sinners, starseeds incarnates alongside reptilian incarnates, Jesus in flesh alongside a devil in flesh etc by focusing on the shapes of their noses, ears, hair, lips etc? Yet the spirit of Jesus is creater than the engine of Toyota, isn't it? We must then be careful not to mischaracterize Jesus by focusing on the body than being careful not to mischaracterize Toyota by focusing on the cover, musn't we?......................................................................So then should spiritual people then get preoccupied with grouping people based on their noses, lips, eyes, hair etc, saying 'this one with blue eyes should not do this, should not act this film, should not walk through this street' etc or should they leave such apparent 'dance to the tune of the devil' to fools?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• your body is made of atoms/molecules-the atomic dust gathers about your spirit-spirits who come back from the spirit worlds to the 4th dim gather this dust and produce a physical body-we are spirits that morph to a different human form on reincarnation
  • Btw something FUNNY lol Drekx lol Something funny lol Besides when you take off your pants lol

Again, I can say I’m happy to see you, but why lie lol As for YOU, if you don’t lie, you gonna run out of CONVERSATION lol
  • Well well well, if it ain’t Drekx lol The only dark cloud that never had a silver lining lol I can say I’m happy to see you Drekx, but why lie lol
  • Hahahaha...!! 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
  • I mean obviously you're not your frickin body, because most people, their bodies are not Heavenly fit lol So when they get to Heaven, their body changes lol Into something very different lol

I mean your next life, you might have a body completely different, in every way lol Including gender. Yet people think you're just the frickin body, and ohh you don't feel you're the gender of your physical body lol You got MENTAL issues, I mean excuse me lol

Again it will surprise folks to learn lol That like Angels lol Do not have genders lol The way humans understand genders. So Angels don't really have specific genders lol So where is the line, given all this lol

So when you see young folks today lol Talking about, well I don't feel I'm the same gender as my physical body lol I think what you outta do, is SHUT UP AND LISTEN lol Instead of think you somehow know wtf you talking about lol And put them in some little box of norms, so you can feel SAFE lol

But again, hold diametrically opposed views, at the same time lol Like you're just a man or a woman because that's your body lol Yet you're not really your body, you're a soul IN a body lol
  • I mean it's like people who say, well I believe in ghosts lol But whether you move on after you die, I DUNNO lol I mean EXCUSE ME lol

I mean don't you understand lol How those are diametrically opposite thoughts lol Like you believe in ghosts, yet don't know whether you live on after death lol I mean and people don't even understand lol How those are OPPOSING thoughts lol

It's like saying well I believe in apples, but I don't know if apples exist lol I mean excuse me lol Either you believe in apples, or you DON'T lol
  • I mean don't you folks THINK at all lol Like you understand you holding two diametrically opposed thoughts lol At the same time lol

Like people say, ohh you're just the body lol You the BODY. You can't just change your "gender", because you're the BODY lol That's you, and nothing else lol In one frickin breath.

And then the NEXT breath lol Are like, well you're not actually the body lol You're a soul in a body lol And that soul has lived many lifetimes, as both man and woman, and ET, and all this lol

So you're not actually the body, you're a soul in a body, yet YOU ARE THE BODY lol Because you feel you're the wrong gender for your physical body lol And you can't DO THAT lol I mean don't you understand how those are diametrically opposite views lol
  • Nooo lol You're just the frickin body lol And btw, you're either a MAN OR A WOMAN lol Because that's your BODY lol That's BIOLOGY lol You are the body, nothing else lol
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
12 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
43 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
56 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
2 hours ago
More…