Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Normally when I wake up from a dream, I forget it a few minutes later, but there has been some dreams that I still remember from years ago.

I remember a dream I had, a few years ago before I was interested or knew anything about spirituality:

I remember I was laying down in a trance and I was ascending to heaven.As I was ascending, God was speaking to me, God showed me the night sky and stars, while he was showing me this, he told me that I came from and I think he said "ascended" from the stars and that I was a "Starseed".  

I have had many other memorable dreams.

I can't really make sense of that dream,  But I do have strong feelings of being on other planets. I feel extremely old and continuously different, I can't label myself as a starseed or coming from  just a few places. I think I have explored many, many lives in places I can't descibe and others that I can...

Anyways, What are some dreams you have had that are meaningful to you? how do you feel about it or make sense of it?

Views: 225

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I HAVE THE SAME DREAMS MY FRIEND , NO LIMITS FOR YOU WISH, FREE AND CONECTED TO THE UNIVERSE AND ALL IT'S

I HAVE A OLD DREAM  FROM MY CHILD HOOD I ALWAY REMEMBER SEEN THIS UFO WITH A TRIANGULAR SHAPE FROM MY HOME IN MEXICO FOR SOME REASON, IT FEELS NOT LIKE A DREAM,IT FEELS LIKE I REAL EXPERIENCE THIS, I DONT NOW WHAT ITS BUT IS ALWAYS HERE IS   IN MY MIND 

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship