It was very difficult deciding which category this discussion should go under....

For years I've been getting messages during my sleep.  Until recently I didn't know what was happening.  At first I thought ego-centrically, believing my superior brain was getting 'smarter' with age and experience--lol, boy was I wrong.  When my knowledge and especially memory began astounding my children, I knew something much deeper was happening--and I got a bit scared.  I'd told my daughter "it seems like someone is tapping into my brain at night and implanting information."  Of course she thought me a bit mad, then she'd paused and realized how much my knowledge had expanded and said "knowing you...I wouldn't doubt it."  Finally after years of searching for an explanation, I'd read about the Arcturians and how they will aid humanity's Ascension by 'transmitting' divine technology and healing information to human channelers. Thank God--something that finally made sense!  

You may be wondering what universal knowledge has been imparted.  I've asked the same questions about life, health, history and humanity everyone has.   Usually every day I get new answers; most of of which come in pictures or patterns laid out in very direct form.  It's been an incredibly enlightening journey and now I'm compelled to bring this awareness to others if I can.

If anyone else has had similar experiences I'd love to hear from you.  It would be wonderful to not feel quite so much like 'an island.'  And if anyone would like to know something, anything really...just ask.  Chances are some information has been passed on to me.  Some topics I've gotten some fantastic information on include:

The Source of All Disease

The Source of Mental Illness

What causes Autistic Spectrum Disorders(Neurology)

How the Human Brain Works (when used properly)

Source of Society/Humanity--how & why they "fall"

How humanity became so: self-centered/non-spiritual

The Keys to Divine Thought

There is more, but I think the above covers a decent amount.  I very much look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks for reading--

Cassandra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I know.  My daughter gets very embarrassed by them cause when it happens I usually scream "I've got it!" lol

• Hello~~you will, if that's what you truly want.  Seek and ya shall find.  Look for the patterns of 'healthy & fit'--not the logic behind why you're not.  Once you discover your answers, you'll share them with others, and your wish will come true.  ;)   Namaste

• 8116031100?profile=original8116030698?profile=originalI've posted a rather long-winded reply to karmablessings above.  Got a bit carried away, but I wanted to thoroughly answer her question.  I'll try to be succinct.

Throughout history humans have always known what causes disease.  "Bugs," parasites, worms--are some of the various names given to illness.  Hundreds of years ago it was well-known 'worms' or 'bugs' made us sick.  They may not have been aware that micro & nanoscopic versions of worms cause plagues--but they certainly knew bugs were making them sick.  About 200 years ago, a great man named Louis Pasteur discovered many worms aka parasites causing plagues throughout Europe.  This man created the Pasteurization process to try to stop the spread of disease through cow products.  Another great doctor--Theobald Smith--discovered many other parasites.  Governments across the globe created books educating doctors on the various parasitic illnesses plaguing man.  Then in the 1940's the United States Gov't reclassified all parasitic diseases as simply "diseases."  This kept doctors & humanity focused on symptom and not source.

Most of these bugs can easily be killed via organic acids like: Ascorbic, Nicotinic, Amino, Tartaric.  Pharmaceutical companies have built an industry on creating drugs that mimic acids, or mask symptoms.  This is why disease rates, and "new" diseases & disorders, have multiplied.  Organic cures kill parasites naturally.  Pharmaceuticals "kill" unnaturally if at all.  This causes bugs to evolve, mutating into stronger strains which science then 'reclassifies' as other disease.  Strep is a good example.  Strep used to cause infections of the throat, fever, and possibly death.  Because our food supply is poor, and because society has been far more interested in manipulating nature rather than working with her--now Staph comes in many forms: A, B, C, D, F, Scarlett Fever, "Flesh-eating Bacteria," etc.  The pics I've posted are from a book published by the USGov.  Please notice the paragraph before "List of Parasites" instructing doctors to not name the parasite, but the disease.  This was the beginning of Western Medicine's "secret."  If no one knew the real cause of disease, then no one would ever find cures.  Hence Western Medicine's financial success....keeping everyone hoping with a lie.  So let's not do that any more!

They key is to use organic cures whenever possible to kill parasitic disease.  If you're addicted to any pharmaceutical I don't recommend quitting.  Gradually transitioning from synthetic to organic is the only way to go.  Do what's right for you--what feels right.  Warning:  when using organic treatments you will kill the bugs and this can be a painful process.  I very much recommend working with someone who knows these processes.

Your second question is far easier:  self-centered thining is a result of Left Brain dominant thinking.  Left Brain's logic is revered in patriarchal societies because it's the "male" side of the brain.  Left Brain has more Androgen receptors and Right Brain has more Estrogen(Oestrodial) receptors.  It's also where the human ego is housed.  So if you're a right-handed person then you're Left Brain dominant.  Therefore, if you live in a Left Brain patriarchal society, are Left Brain dominant, and attended Logic-driven Left Brain schools...the only pattern to follow here would be Left-Brain/logical/ego-driven thinking.  See?  There's more in karmablessings post, but I think you see the pattern.

8116031263?profile=original

• I'm trying to write it all down, but struggling a bit with creating my first book.  Also why I started this discussion.  I'm hoping through sharing with others I will find my way.  Apologies :(  

If you have a question or need cures for anything please let me know.  I've helped heal quite a few different diseases in myself and others.  If I can help you in any way let me know.

• I will...thank you!

• Thank you so much...I will be checking out these other sites right away!  ;)  It's wonderful to be in contact with others doing the same work.  

I've also had a couple very powerful dreams about being on a ship or ship's lab(or maybe just a lab ;) where I'm with another and we're expected to manipulate or control this pinkish/purple plasma-type electricity.  No words were ever spoken or exchanged...thoughts were conveyed telepathically.  Ever heard of that? 

Thanks Again....Cassandra

• The dreamworld is the library of our spiritual existance... sometimes those books are in foreign languages (figuratively speaking) and hard to understand, but personal TRUTH irrespective of culture or religious belief is often revealed in our dreams... why sometimes dreams frighten or disturb us (and Im not speaking at all about nightmares) but dreams which reveal things we dont want to acknowledge or accept as possibly telling us something about ourselves or others or indeed the world we inhabit is simply because they contain information which is needed to be processed and hopefully understood at least at some level... there are many types of dreams, lucids, W.I.L.D's, OBE's, remote experiences, visions... I get the works for good or not... a good night's sleep is hard for me to get haha LOL! As my partner says... "when the lights go out... Jai gets to work"... But most remote-viewers suffer like this, many dont last...for various reasons I wont comment on... but nevertheless, the universe has things to impart and dreams and the dream-experience is how she educates us... it's a beautiful thing  :)

One man who understood dreams in our modern world was Carl Jung... he gave psychological importance to dreams and archetypal understanding... great, great man... he's still sh*t on today by his fellow psyche peers who faithfully stick to the rigid and unspiritual Freudian model... ya cant teach the "experience and practise" of dreams and dreaming to a bunch of book-learners who have money to make and who desire "careers"...    

• Thank you for your respone.  You've given me a great deal to research and contemplate(lucids, W.I.L.D's, OBE's, remote experiences).  I must caution you to be very careful who you idolize.  This has been warned against by many Master's advice throughout the ages.

"Psychology" and those involved in it's inception are unfortunately corrupt.  Freud is not one you should 'model' yourself after: he was a serious addict struggling with cocaine and other (parasitic) addictions(sex).  Due to patriarchal ego-centrism, he also convince his female patients into addiction as well(see above on Toxoplasma Gondii).  After he gotten them firmly addicted to drugs, he would delve into lewd practices to 'heal' them of their sexual ailments.  He of course, like all humans, had the potential to be great...but misused this power when his reputation began to precede him.  

You also mentioned having issues with "good night's sleep."  This is very simple to cure.  Most have sleep disorders because of toxins and parasitic infection.  A wonderful doctor--Jennifer Luke--out of Surrey University in England did intensive studies on Fluoride.  She discovered this neurotoxin went directly for the brain and it's Pineal Gland--hence the name "neurotoxin."  Once your brain is toxified, it can't tell your body or immune system "it's time to heal." The Pineal Gland and your digestive system are the main sources your Melatonin production.  This is your "sleep" hormone, and the hormone that accelerates healing...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22204799

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18205728

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21362032

Because humans are 'calcium eaters,' and because cows are 'genetically modified'--Calcium has become toxic in it's inorganic form.  Calcium's job other than building bone & teeth is to "bind" toxins.  This process is called Calcification.  Calcification builds up in brain, organ and muscle tissues causing a plethora of disease like: Arthritis, Autism, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Seizures, Migraines, Parkinsons, etc.  Cow products now are also high in yeast aka tartaric acid that is toxic to humans in high quantities.  Tartaric acid attracts "yeast" parasites called Candida Albicans--the source of many diseases--like Cancer.  Once infected with any parasitic infection, your Calcium will bind all together creating cysts, nodes, tumors, blockages, etc.  Once blocked in your body can't flush toxins out.  This promotes infection and disease modern doctors struggle to understand and rid us of.

Get rid of toxic calcium all together and replace it with Organic Magnesium + Baking Soda(bicarbonate).  Magnesium Bicarbonate was found in the "Fountain of Youth" in Australia where(ironically) Cows drinking from it were living 50% longer.  That's like humans living to be 150 years old!  All from one organic remedy.(site below)  Magnesium is the carrot to your Calcium mule.  It will lead Calcium to where it's supposed to go, then lead it out of your body where excesses in calcium belong.

Be well....sleep well....Namaste.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/health/article/-/10260408/TT...

• I think your post would fit nicely under the dreaming sections.

If you're getting "intelligent information" in your dreams... that information is coming from your own subconscious. It's your own intelligence.

Every thing in your dreams comes from you. If you don't believe me, ask for information that you don't already know that you can verify when you wake up. Something concrete.

For example, asking, "what temperature will tomorrow be when I wake up" is not a good question. Because your consciousness could take the information of what it was during the week, or what it overheard on the news, or what it's familiar with the temperature being that time of year, and possibly give you a pretty accurate answer.

Coming up with a good question is somewhat of a difficult task. Because you want the answer to be memorable enough for you to remember after you wake up. So asking them "what is the license plate of dreamsicle's car"... although that would be an excellent answer to confirm that you're talking to someone else's intelligence, chances of remembering that information would be slim to none. And even then you might remember one digit and the odds of guessing one digit even just sitting there thinking about it, you might come close.

I find that reading texts such as what you did when you read about the Arcturians, is a form of mind control in terms of letting it influence how you feel about your dreams. The information you read might be positive, sure, but that doesn't mean it's true and/or real.

A good example I have of this, is when I started reading Robert Monroe's books (about out of body travel, and helping "lost souls cross over" in dreams) eventually my dream mind started catering to these ideas. I started going on journeys in my sleep where I would end up places where there was a person or people that I was "saving". But there was an extra flavor to these dreams that made me question their validity... all these people were enamored by me in some way. Now I could've just let it be and let myself believe their romantic emotions towards me to be real, and that they were real people... I mean I wouldn't blame them... it's just something I'm used to. But it didn't make sense to me. That people, in a time of strife... would take precious dream time out to convey their infatuation to me. It just didn't make sense. We'd only just met. Ya know? And being "trapped" for however long they were and me not even needing to take the time to explain to them they were trapped in the first place... it just didn't add up. --- What I took from this experience, is that my imagination just created these scenarios for me because that's what the imagination does when you sleep... creates your own realistic virtual reality game.

Sometimes they seem enlightening, other times they seem just for fun.

Another example is before December 21, 2012. I also got dreams of tsunamis and aliens who looked human who conveyed to me that they were "saving people in their space ships" (inceptioned by the ideas on this website no doubt) but none of them came to fruition. And I know I'm not the only one who had these dreams, a lot of people did in varying degrees. Not because it was some sort of universal, magical supernatural thing... but because it was on their minds too.

But I also want to express the degree of authority I started giving my dreams after I realized that I sometimes saw glimpses of my future. Dreams that didn't require any interpretation at all... they were literal clips (few seconds to a couple minutes at times) showing me of my life in the future. I didn't know that's what they were at the time I was dreaming them... I just figured, "my dream brain must be out of ideas if it's showing me something so boring and mundane" and then it seemed it quickly transitioned away from them and onto "fun stuff" (I have somewhat of a spoiled dream life and expect a lot of cool stuff most of the time)... but years later when I actually was going through those clips in real life, wearing the same clothes that I was not in possession of at the time of the dream, with the same accessories, in the same location... I realized.. "woah, I was given clips of the future". But I also realize those clips weren't given to me "just for the heck of it"... I feel they were a warning to help me basically not die. But I won't get into that. --- However, because I realized my dream mind had this ability... I started paying a little too much attention to what my dreams had to say afterwards. And this is where I made a big mistake. It took me awhile to realize it was just my imagination... but it was still a rather... interesting trip in the meantime. I was having conversations with people in my home in my dreams, sometimes even in my bedroom... one specific character even spooned with me during these conversations!!! Also, there used to be a lot of celebrities in my dreams, including ones I didn't think much about... but I know better than to think they were the actual real celebrities lol.

Now, I can't explain what the source was behind me seeing dreams of my future... but I did learn that it is wiser to view all dreams as imagination. As a virtual reality we get to play in when we sleep.

I know more than anyone how useful they can be. At least twice I can recall where they've helped me find missing objects. And actually it was another dream character who showed me where, but I think that's just the way my brain chose to show me and the dream character wasn't actually another person, but something my brain programmed.

I could talk about my dreams forever. Dreams are actually something where I would say I'm an expert in it. I've been lucid dreaming since before I started grade school. I didn't even learn the term lucid dreaming until high school. Since high school I've been trying to have "shared dreams" with people to the point they remember it (I've hung out with lots of people but the other party never remember (and how do you not remember something like flying?!) so I figure it's not really them but like, a video game character my brain made of them)... I just haven't found anyone yet with the same abilities as I do who I'm interested in having shared dreams with.

----

But I feel the idea that we're getting "divine uploads" in our sleep to be a rather big statement. Only because if it were possible to get information and learn knowingly or unknowingly in our sleep... then why are there so many stupid and/or abusive people running around?

There are so many people that could benefit from therapy... why can't they get this therapy in their sleep? Ya know? A common problem I'm finding these days in 1st world countries at least, is that people are lonely. Well then, why can't they get the companionship they crave in their dreams?

If we could learn stuff from dreams, that would be nice. Dream professors and teachers, teaching basic things like math, how-tos. I know I've heard music in my dreams that I could mimic after I wake up but the tune has left me a few days later (well, not all of them). Could you imagine how different the world would be if people learned basic things from their dreams? Like reading, writing and arithmetic? Or even foreign languages. Or physics or chemistry.

I've even asked religious questions to people in my dreams, they all seem to cater to what I believe in deep down. For example, I asked if Twin Flames are real.. the response I got, "we only know the air of twin flames" which translates to me as "no, there's no such thing, but we're aware how humans have taken that term and run with it".

• Although I appreciate your response, there really is no other explanation for what's happened to me over the past 3-10 years.  Far too many have discussed transmission from Arcturians for this to be ignored.  The human brain is capable of a great deal, but aspects to my dreams are of no known origin of my thinking.  

I'm doing the best I can with the information that's given.  My goal is to share with others the healing knowledge and wisdom I've had the privilege of learning.  I feel that is my part.  I'm sure you feel criticism of "Divine uploads" is warranted for some reason, but this discussion was not posted for that reason.  Education is key.  These transmissions often give me pictures; one gave me some very simple math:  

Education + Experience + Time = Wisdom

Criticism doesn't fit into that equation...you asked "then why are there so many stupid and/or abusive people running around?"--because the Toxoplasma Gondii Parasite has been harvested, cultured and mutated by governments since 1908.  This parasite is directly linked to all forms of mental illness, including Schizophrenia, BiPolar Disorder, OCD, sexual perversions...even traffic accidents.  This parasite has been tagged the "zombie parasite" compelling it's host to do destructive/self-destructive things it never would without infection.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3488815/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23273549

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1690701/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/11/04/feeling-sexy-it-could-be-yo...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/11/science/parasites-use-sophisticat...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19120791

Many secrets have been kept from humans.  Many of these have been told to me in my sleep.  So I'm here to share them with you.  Humans don't need psychology, psychiatry or therapy.  Therapy is useless if you have this infection.  Niacin tells the tale:  if you take 500mgs of Niacin--which activates Nicotinic Acid that kills this parasite--and you feel a burn, itch, develop hives/red patches, flush, diarrhea, nausea, rapid heartbeat, etc...then you have a Toxoplasma Gondii(toxoplasmosis) infection and must get rid of it immediately.

Being raised in a patriarchal society is bad--especially for Right Brain woman.  You are a highly Left-Brain dominant person....this is harming you.  Check your parasite levels, eat more organic foods, and do far more Right Brain activities.  Hopefully my posts above will guide you in the right direction.  I'd repost, but feel I'm already being very wordy.  Good Luck my friend...

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
8 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
17 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
50 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
3 hours ago
More…