hi all... currently my stepfather has Esophageal cancer and is due to have majoy surgury in a few months he is currenty under going chemotherapy radiation and taking numerous prescrition drugs.. i have heard of cures from prayer, laughter, vitamin B17 , the sounds of bees flaping their wings...please feel free to discuss this .good will blessings to all.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there !

Try to get to know about Max Gerson Therapy. It can really help you

God bless you

Peace and Light

• This is what I came across:

www.gerson.org 

• Hi Cory,  Check out MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement). It is amazing!  It will cure cancer, aids, & virtually any known disease.  It was developed by Jim Humble, a very humble guy, originally to cure Malaria, which it does. He than found it would cure  virtually any known disease.  Check out his site www.jimhumble.biz for some info.  Its also extremely cheep to buy; about $25 for a supply that will last about a year. 

You might also want to look into Humble's clinic in Costa Rica.  People go there from all over the world to cure all manner of diseases.  And, he doesn't charge for the clinic.  At the end of your visit, if you feel you have benefited & can afford it, you can make a donation.

Check out other info on the web, but beware of the debunkers (hired by the AMA, et all). The last thing the AMA would ever want, is a cure for cancer.

Jim Humble stays out of the US these days.  The AMA would have him thrown in jail otherwise.

MMS is truly amazing!!!

Peace & Blessings...........Starman

• Ugh, how do you do it Starman?  Getting MMS down without gagging and then not tasting chlorine all day is no easy task.  I bought some of the dry version that lasts 30 years just in case the fit hits the shan and we have no clean water, but otherwise, I will avoid consuming that stuff unless I contract the plague.  I never heard it could do anything for cancer.  It kills foreign entities inside the body (bacterias, parasites, fungi), but I don't know that a mutated cell would fall into that.  Have you heard that it kicks cancer?
      • Schwadda: I read on David Ickes homepage, a Italian doctor who said that cancer is a fungi! He said that cancer wasn`t caused by mutated cells!..
  • http://www.danreid.org/health-alerts-health-dangers-acid-alkaline-b...

The MAGIC of Baking Soda!!!   Basically get your bod to an alkaline state. Here's a snippet from the link.....    

"Sodium bicarbonate is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues. It's an irresistible chemical, cyanide to cancer cells for it hits the cancer cells with a shock wave of alkalinity, which allows much more oxygen into the cancer cells than they can tolerate. Cancer cells cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen. Sodium bicarbonate is, for all intent and purposes, an instant killer of tumors. Full treatment takes only days, as does another cancer treatment that heats the cancer cells with laser generated heat. (At bottom see combining ph shift with heat.)"

Definitly worth a shot. There's more info floating around the web. I know since researching this a little bit Ive been taking baking soda baths, and a sprinkle in my water fairly often. Anyways, read the link if you like, and let me know what you think?!!?                  

One Love <3

• HI yep read the same about b.soda on a channeling from St Germain perhaps he started that. Havent been able to find it again but it definately was ST Germainand he spoke much about b.soda and cancer and it made lots of sense. Bout the acid alkaline balance. Over acidity prevented cells from doing their specific functions although they still survived as ordinary cells. He gave amounts to use etc also,which was only a pinch on your tongue daily. Large amounts were not so good .Hope you can find it. May have been on www.Lightworkers    St.Germain  older posting under health and well being.Glad you brought it up cause sounded real . With love.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
5 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
5 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
5 hours ago
More…