The Ashtar Command Crew seems to be full of LOVE once again here, or maybe it is just me, since I have had such a negative and rough year of 2009.I can now feel the friendship and harmonical vibrations of the Ashtar Galactic Command, Galactic Federation of Light, and even my Home family and planet, and I have this website and all members here to thank. =)In reality there is no reason to doubt, other than if different belief systems attempt to overshadow your LOVE and true feelings with doubt, and support for thier own belief, which is fair enough but I believe in allowing everyone to walk thier own path, and most importantly with LOVE and JOY.Slowly new things shall happen which will 'grab' attention to many of us here, it is important to look at these issues with a calm state of mind and positively, and to respect what we all believe, not always taking it as 100% truth.This site is once again becoming like the old AshtarCommand website, which was taken down with great shock all of a sudden, BUT we came back, Ben-Arion graciously created a wonderfull re-make which is just as amazing, if not moreso! Such an improvement in everything, especially Joy and Love!I do apologise for being away for such a long time, due to my school exams and much family and local issues, being at such a tough age isn't always so easy lol. And you may also have noticed my name has slightly changed, but not in a big way, just prefer it without the letter 'W', but in school etc. it is still mandatory to spell it as Owen, which i don't mind doing, either spelling is fine lol.But all I can say, is Thank you everyone here, all the new and old members, and many to come soon as well, thank you so much!I Love each and everyone of you, and send blessings of eternal Peace and Joy! ~*The Blue Prince of Love and Joy of the Seven Sisters ~*Oen ~*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's amping up for sure.
    A nice calm before the storm, of magic and wonder that is going to unfold this year.
    Blessings
  • love light peace happiness
    ~namaste~
    • Peace, Love, light and joy x

Namaste ~*
  • I agree with every word of laughingRain, I see that changes are more reliable when there are abrupt. Even the entry of E. Ts in our country, should be gradually, approach slowly, a friendship group between the heavenly. Some friends in the mountains that descend to the small town. A meeting between those who already accept ... Training to cope with E. Ts and wonderful.
    WE NEED A NEW WORLD NOW. AND READY TO SERVE!
    The Christ in me greets the Christ in you!
    Luiz Roberto Cobianchi
  • I must have missed this one when you first posted, Oen, but, I so agree with you. I was just commenting the other day about how the vibes on AC have grown much more open, warmer and more Loving in general.

I feel that on any site like this one, you'll always have your "dissenters" and those who like to argue and "stir the pot", but, on the whole, I feel the frequency here has definitely become more uplifting and in-Light-ening. :)))))
    • Yes dear, I think it was actually last year I posted this first lol, still it has as much if not more meaning today than before. I am very glad you agree and I still know this and can feel much more Love and Light here again, this wonderful place is even re-gaining the healing quality that VERY few well known websites have, and that says a lot

It does seem that we often can 'never escape the trolls' lol, but if you just realise and be in their ideology for a moment and think, why would they go out of their way to say that with so much repition and ignorance for positivity? The answer is always the same, and it will help indeed hehe.

Hope to speak to you more soon, I am less busy at the moment so there is more chance I will be here daily =) ~*

Love, peace and joy ~*
  • i've been like a flip flop since i have join this ashtar / galactic federation of space brothers.. sometimes i feel very very happy, sometimes sad, i always been in astral travel most of the time when sleeping at night, especially when tired.. i even here the voice of ashtar, but i cant understand what he is saying.. call this crazy but this is true, i know i am different with other person, i just feel like i know something about these galactic things, but not so sure if it is just my imagination.. anyway, as oen said, i am sending you my peace, love and joy to everyone...
    • Trust your heart my brother, there is no need to worry and concern over the spiritual federations, just simply allow if your heart feels the message and vibration is right, otherwise be careful.

I can feel you are going on the right track towards advancing and completing your mission here, I have been feeling the same way not so long ago, doubt can be unwantedly effective, but even helpfull in gaining lightfull knowledge, even our Trolls are teachers, they teach us how to trust our heart while hearing all dark and doubt.

Peace, joy and love ~*
  • Yesterday my arthritis was hurting real bad but internally and in my mind I could feel new energy since I know what is about to take place. It was a good feeling.
    More earthquakes reported today on FOX news.
    • I send my love and caring to you David.

May I suggest going to FourWinds10.com and look for articles on arthritis..

Along with reading the Phoenix Journals of truth..

kisses and hugs
      K
      Home >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
      Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
9 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
9 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
11 hours ago
More…