Anybody feeling different since yesterday? I know I am. I definitely feel lighter, with more humility and gratitude. It's been a tough couple of months...as old issues I thought were long gone, came storming back...but I really feel like I'm ready to step forward into the new Earth, and new state of being. Apparently, the Mayans predicted that the Venus Transit would mark the true beginning of the Golden Age..as the purification and alignments will really start kicking off. And..I hope it's true. Hopefully we'll be seeing announcements soon lol So has anyone else been feeling different, since yesterday?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree!  Everything from seeing repeating numbers all the time (mostly 444, 1212, and 555), to wishing I'd see someone at the supermarket then BAM there they are!  It's bizarre, inspiring, and beautiful all at the same time.  The reason it's even more impressive is that other people in my daily life are feeling and seeing these changes within themselves as well.  I'm just so happy.  :)

• Quite correct as many peoples sensitivity is based upon their imagination.

• If you truly feel something, then it's not your imagination.  Every emotion should be taken into consideration.  Just because one person feels something you do not doesn't mean it's a product of their over-active imagination, it just means they're having a different experience than you.  We all have different, sometimes even conflicting, experiences and that's all part of being human.  So before labeling someone as having an out of control imagination, or simply following the flock, consider first that not everyone's life is going to concur with your own.

• When you place the cause of your feeling different to an astrological event that happens pretty regularly then you are using your imagination.

I did not once say they were not feeling what they feel, they are placing the catalyst of change upon a event which happens at regular intervals, some channels even going so far as to say this is yet another of theumpteen promises that this is another activation date etc etc.

If you are experiencing stuff, fantastic.  Just dont place the cause of it in things that are not the cause. 

• or lack thereof ;) 

• i was going to add that exact two cents Sylvain :)  We're just souls having an experience*

*experiences may vary ;)

• This event of venus transit happens in 8 year pairs every 120 years or so, so for people to expect something monumental from THIS particular transit over all the thousands of others that have occured over time, is pure wishful thinking.  The alignment of the Earth, Moon, Sun, and pleades system that also happened recently which was supposed to be one in a millenia superchange, is actually again something that happens EVERY 8 years.  What people are doing is called associative conjecture.  The sun is shining and I am having a good day therefore when the sun shines all is good, despite all the bad things that occur in the daytime, people will stick with their suppositional explanation of a thing they do not understand.

• YES!  My best friend, as well as myself, have felt profound changes since the transit.  I feel like my heart chakra has been split wide open and that the loving energy from the universe is literally pouring in and engulfing me.  It's stupendous!  I'm always a very compassionate person, but my compassion has been ramped up even more, along with my over all sense of connection with everyone around me.  It's really quite amazing, I was not expecting such dramatic, measurable changes literally within the time span of 2 days.  But, I'm not complaining!  It's lovely!

I keep getting these divine waves chills that run down from my crown chakra into my entire body, every time I look at something I find beautiful (and beauty is, indeed, all around)!

All in all, I have felt profound changes over the past year, but this transit was like the light switch being turned on.  Big things are coming.  I can feel it.

Much love,

AquarianLight

• I don't feel  any different, although yesterday and the day before I was so cold that I could not leave my bed for a full day, no matter what I did I could not keep warm..

• I feel upgraded in spirit.

8114216058?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
8 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
9 hours ago
More…