Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

By now all should know that the voting system is corrupt in America ..just as corrupt as the leaders, the government, NASA to name a few.
Now watch Americas downfall under a incompetent leader.

Views: 1797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Donald, we've all been there. we've all been caught up int it. And in our quieter moments, still are, in some way, if we are honest.

It comes with the territory of Working the Light, of holding your integrity in the dark, that you will inevitably uncover your own dark. 

The best we can do is be observers of it. And recognize it for what it is. And know that we have Family we can lean on when it all turns to poo.

Over 590 hits to this thread, and only Drekx has 'liked' it so far. I notice these things. Observe. Sometimes I wish I didn't.

Attention to detail can be a curse. 

it's only feedback.

...and this means....what???.... that the majority dislikes it??... good.... this can tell us a lot... being with the majority is why we are in the mess we are in this world...

where the masses go...is where the ignorance flow....

maybe in other worlds being with the masses is a good thing... but not here on this Earth... not here, and not now...yet... ;)

Right now I am observing the difference in the response to my comment by Peter and by Vagelis. I notice these things. 

That have become sort of evident now. ;)

Unfortunely the electoral system has been rather convenient for the Trump-supporters on this site so I'd be mighty interested in hearing what they think about that system NOW?

Hint:

Hillary got 1 million more votes than Trump in this election, but the electoral system made Trump the winner anyways.

Would Drex, Malcolm and others REVOLT against this, or would they Celebrate it?

They've all declared the system to be crooked, but would they still hold that confession now that the system have for once worked in their favour?

I'm sorrry KK, but I am the embodiment of Karma, which means that I'll come back to bite your @ss when you need it the most!

From what I can tell so far, you're in serious need for a cold shower.

Near future History will Provide!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Affordable Reiki Classes on October 12-13, 2019 in Tampa Bay area for all levels including Reiki Master http://healingtoday.com/classes.htm"
4 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

November 23, 2019 to November 24, 2019
Reiki classes in St. Louis for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn.…See More
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Affordable Reiki Classes in Texas at San Antonio, Texas

November 20, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas …See More
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Dallas for all levels at Dallas, Texas

November 16, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in Dallas in English and Spanish …See More
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Houston for all levels at Houston

November 19, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in Houston for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Dallas at Dallas, Texas

November 16, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in Dallas Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn. Healing Today has…See More
4 hours ago
James McConnell posted discussions
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship