Replies

• Well you know...I think people should be free to post whatever they want. I'll let them post whatever they want on my blogs. But, if other people want to moderate their blogs, to keep it straight...well that's alright, I understand, people don't want their blogs dampered, and I don't really like dampering them.

And, yesterday on Andy's blog, when he just came at me, totally unprovoked...that was enough. I really didn't want to have that happen...I didn't want a good blog...suddenly being dampered by me and One. So that's why I said, we can talk here...on our own blog...so not to ruin other peoples blogs.

It's not setting a trap for him, or baiting..it's just saying, take your posts from Andys blog, and bring them here, so we won't ruin his blog. That's all it was. And that's the 6th time I've explained it now lol

I agree, most people can see One's MO here on the site. And maybe ignoring him is the best option.

• Well you know, it's clear you haven't been following most of the discourses....most of the time, his perspective is just plain wrong, period. I mean it really is. And most of the discourses center around me, showing him why it's wrong...and him getting huffy about it, and continuing to hammer away the false perspective. And it is false, from a truth standpoint, it is false. That's just how it is, and it doesn't really matter to me if people see that or not, I know that's how it is.

And note...I never instigate. This is the first time I've ever really done anything with One, resembling an instigation. It's true, I rarely ever instigate a fight. I just post my opinion on things, and people come at me. And the past months, whenever I've posted an opinion, One comes at me, wanting to fight. Should I just turn the other cheek, and ignore it....well maybe I should...and maybe I'll do that more often from now on. Because I don't really like doing this either....but it does get annoying after a while...especially when his critiques just aren't true, they're not based in reality. But you know what...okay...I'll take your advice...and try to step back...and love him...and just ignore whatever he says to me. I don't know how long it'll last, but I'll give it a shot lol

• Look, let me explain to you all, again....what this is all about. On whatever post I post on, One is usually always there, to find any little thing to try and use to contradict me, or put me down, or belittle me. I mean seriously. This's been going on for a while now, and I usually end up debating him, and it dampers other peoples threads. Well yesterday on Andy's thread, I felt, okay this is enough...if you want to debate me, or have a discussion....we can do that, on our own thread, and we can do it all we want, 5, 10, 20 pages...without taking over and ruining other peoples blogs. Okay. That was the motive behind this.

But...so far...Mr. One hasn't come lol And you can call that intelligence, or whatever....first of all, he's not that intelligent to begin with....second of all, you can bet that in future posts I post, he'll be there, doing the same old things he's been doing. And it's not just with me, its with everyone. The only difference with me is...I don't put up with it. You can be passive, and turn the other cheek, and all that...that's fine...but I don't do that, if someone challenges me all the time...I stand up to it. So there...that's the explanation. And so far, we're still awaiting One, for the show to begin lol

• Note that One has not posted a single response. I think it's funny that so called light workers want to pick fights or try to bad mouth an individual for speaking honestly. If pointing out truth and hypocrisy is a bad thing than I am as guilty as he is. From what I've seen from him he would never attack any one for a senseless or ignorant reason such as this post is trying to demonstrate. You my friend need to reevaluate yourself and your motives. A good, honest or respectful person would never post such dribble. Compared to you One is an upstanding, moral and honest person while you sir are a hypocrite.
  • lucvsmicnidderun.jpg

• That's a joke One... so don't get your panties all in a bunch. -On a side note... it's pretty hilarious that just recently, Omego was outing One as a paid Illuminati disinfo-agent. That they found common ground on their hate for Obama was quite telling... & ultimately sad. Like Romney, they'll both play it off today as no big deal... but make no mistake about it... they are both licking their wounds. Remember Drekx validating the hate filled Giles GFL 'channeling' that assured everyone that Romney would win? Whoops. Too funny ;-)  

romney-cover.jpg                                      ~What happened?

• Hello John,

I must say that this tactic never works when members try it....and my own detractors have tried this approach on me, by former members, Greg and Kelly-ann....A discussion was created inviting me to answer some of their barbed questions, which were laced with malice and ill intent....This was a good many Months ago on ACC.....Of course I did not play their game...and neither will "One" enter this thread..If he does, then I would be surprised... Cheers, Drekx

• Thats fucking hilarious hahaha i cant wait for the spaceships to come and pick me up in 2012 im fiinally going home
  • Lol, likely because John Jancar is not a female... :-) Sorry John, so much for a fair debate and clearing of the air.  Nice giggles though, thank you All :)

• I am just lighten this thread with humors... Relax...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
35 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
50 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
6 hours ago
More…