Advise please  ̄﹏ ̄

Okay this is my first post and I'm asking for advice. :) I live with my parents and little brother in California. My parents aren't what you would call open minded so the only person I talk to about what's going to happen this year and the wonderful things about disclosure and ascension is my little brother who is ten and I'm fifteen. I try to take it slow with my parents informing them as much as possible about these wonderful changes that are happening and that there are other beings not just us.But they reject it and say things like "That's the government not ufo's" and they say "The bible doesnt say anything about 'aliens' so there arent any" -because their Christian T_T. They are so concerned about material and dont show any ascension symptoms. I wouldnt want for them to reject what I say anymore because its for their own good, but because they beleive so much and are devoted to their religion -which i do not follow and get dragged to church- they only trust in their God and Jesus Christ which I have no knowledge if they are real or not .They have been in their comfort zone of this illusion too long and must come out. But I don't know how to inform them about this great future not even years away were talking weeks maybe without being rejected by them because they can't believe it and they think they know what they believe in is everything and only the truth. But I feel it is not because I have learned that some stuff is true but people have changed it and totally missfigured the lessons in it that we have been given as messages. So can anyone just give me advice on how to cope with this ?Or can it not be helped or will my parents just have to see the change and disclosure when it happens and then will they finally believe?Please excue me if I made any spelling errors. :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I don't think there's much you can do, except wait until the disclosure and announcements. I've tried telling religious people about this stuff, they don't take it seriously, they're too into their beliefs. There's not much you can do. You can try telling them about it, and then hopefully the seed will be planted, even if they don't believe it, so when the time comes, they won't be so shocked. But ultimately you can't really convince them of anything. I've found, most people tend to believe what they want to believe...and you can put a ton of evidence in front of them, it usually doesn't work. Some people just have a very closed one track mind that's difficult to pry open. Sometimes you just have to let it be.

How to cope with it? Well I think you just have to be patient..and understanding too, try to understand where they're coming from. They have a lot of vested interest in their religion...and I'm convinced that people like that will only change their beliefs when their prophets like Jesus get here and sets the record straight. Like there's no way to convince them that the Bible is flawed lol They find ways around it, they find ways to justify it, they find ways to apologize for it...you can use all the logic and morality in the world, but it doesn't work. So...just try to be patient..learn as much as you can about their religion and how it connects to ascension and real spirituality...so you'll be in a better position to help them make the transition once it actually starts happening. That's my advice to you.

• Thank-you so much John that's just what I needed! I'll just have to wait when the time comes and I'll help them from there :)
    • Wonderful advice John.  You are so right about people's beliefs.  Unless faced with physical proof of things, they will continue with whatever they have faith in themselves.  Because faith is a personal thing, it is hard to change anyone's mind, and the more you try to dispute what they believe the more devout people become.  

Cherie, what John said about patience being needed is so true, it is about the only thing you can do.  Just remember that they have had their beliefs for a lot longer, and they have based their life around it.  The future will take care of itself...Please do not worry.

• Right that's the thing about spirituality, it very much is at the core of people's hearts...and their lives...so you can't really mess with it without getting some push back. If it really was that easy to change them, organized religion wouldn't exist today lol So you can't really change them...they'll change when it strikes them...until then, there's not much you can do. As for the disclosure and announcements and all that, well there's alot of info on the net about it, but nothing real concrete that you can point at and go, oh see, it's gonna happen. So it all really comes down to what you choose to believe. And..people have a right to choose whatever they like. Eventually, if they're wrong, they'll learn.

• Oops it's not the 18th and it's 8:06 pm where I am
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
3 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
3 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
4 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
4 hours ago
More…