Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• im ready!!!!

think it would have a brilliant effect on the under 10's experiences and their interaction with life.

spark the interest spark the engines!!!!!!!!!!

love & light 

• Most beloved brothers and sisters,

Like you, I have been waiting and many times in frustration for the 3d to end, for first contact to come now. But there are so many brothers and sisters on this earth that need your help now and in the near future, for they have difficulties to live in the light for all sorts of reasons. They need you to take them by the hand and lead them into the light and you, dear light workers are the only ones that can do so, because the blind cannot lead the blind.

Ask your guarding angels, your guiding spirits and Archangel Michael to give you strength, patience and perseverance to fulfill this task laid out for you.

With love and light,

Rianne 

• It looks like your prayers have been answered Andraste: I hope your recent encounter gives you strength and love to continue  your journey to Ascension. We need to be strong and continue spreading our love through the unified field and help prepare others for this great time of change.  We must not be impatient for many of us may be ready but there are still many others that need guidance and time to prepare.  Please, let us all be patient and strong, and continue in our great work toward Ascension.  

Let us all be filled with love and peace.

• ( If you will pardon me for being Sirius ; ) ( ..and ever so slightly human, as well? )

We ARE 'technically speaking' ALREADY ASCENDED..
      But, we do not experience the physical world as 'a condensed / heavier form of the afterlife' ( 5D )
      From where we physically and in a split second can manifest - anything..

• Will you give a little more detail - I didn't understand, and it sounds interesting.

Next, if we are technically already in the 5th dimension, then what's different?

• ..our personal awareness of being in it.. ; )

The term '5D' ( or '9D' ) is not perceived the same by all : )
          Will start a new discussion regarding this later ( or find a previous one people have forgotten ; )

• I thank you for sharing this message to us all, I myself Feel the Same Way, as you have been describing on this message. This place 3D, I rather Be in 5D. I have share this feelings and emotions too.

I am looking at the sky at night Always.

In fact ever since I was about 11 or 12 that i can  remember.

This 3D reality has always felt foreign. I would love to join our brothers of Light quickly.

lots of love to all.

• I watch the skys too.  Always have.  I have seen more non-identifiable-as-being-from-here things in the sky this year than what I've seen my whole 50years beforehand.  I KNOW something is happening, but I want to know FOR SURE!!!  I want a sky-show!

• & One day - there is a liquid sky - all over the world.. ; )

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
1 hour ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A good series of videos, Justin...Also I'd like to add that Asket, as with her people, of planet Timar, in the DAL (Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin) universe, are all descended from space travellers, who originated from within the Plejares star cluster,…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
3 hours ago
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was happening in Billy's life at this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. Gonna post other chapters as soon as I can probably later on in the week and then more chapters soon after that. Good listen so…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hodWDmQpWA"
3 hours ago
More…