Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just having the power grids knocked out isn't going to surprise many, let alone cause them to believe in ETs. I'm not sure what it will take short of a massive sky show and their simultaneous take-over of the major news channels. And that would cause everyone to hate them. 

• ha ha! I recall hearing one mothership is 100 miles long and ten miles wide. I'm not sure they'd survive that one. :-)

• I feel the same, I am ready too, lets start the ball rolling, do the arrests globally and lets start to change the society.

I know they are allready starting but show us in the mainstream media please, love and light to evrybody

• dear brothers and sisters of light

you think they aren't waiting ???? they also need to wait if the highest source give them agreedement to do so

al must be in ballance there beloved sisters and brothers

if the so called evil is at its highest piek then so will the light

therefor they are guiding us but never forget it is not the world that needs changing its every person within

if like most of us changed in a better way for yourself and obtain knowledge truth wisdom experience and peace and most off al love for LIFE then dear brothers and sisters you are alrdy changed  and you need to help another

with the highest possible intent of love towards all life 

your brother gideon

• Thank You, Gideon.  Jack

• You're reading my mind.  I was almost in tears while watching the (non)News tonight.  One of the stories was that of a Mother  in her 20's who was pleading for the FDA to release some medicine which is supposed to save her life--breast Cancer--they announced later that the meds would give her a 20% chance for up to 5 more years- - but in the same breath said that the cancer is already in her Liver.  I watched my first wife go through this same scenario.  The next step in her case was movement into the bones.  Believe me, that is not a good way to pass over.

There are ways to cure this girl right now.  Dr. Royal Rife's Frequency Generator is what I have in mind.  I also know that the Galactics have better methods and quicker methods than Earth's treatments.

One more second of any of us living this way is too long.   Jack

• Hi Jack - if you can get it (hemp oil) will cure her very quickly, about the size of half a pea on her finger tip and smear it on/under her tongue - check this link mate - http://kaabi.hubpages.com/hub/Hemp-Oil-Cancer-Cure

I hope you can find some - good luck mate - Alan :)

• Thank you Alor54,  I do not know her personally-her story was just reported this evening.  10 PM Denver time.

I just get sooo frustrated sometimes.  Wouldn't  Hemp Oil be illegal  In the US?  Thank you again.  Jack

• for other resources  you think the creator doesn' thelp you?

look in your garden or near your home , you will see flowers that are grown there only for you

look them up , you will see they are medicanal; ask permetion and create the intention of gratitude then make tea of it and don't EAT sugar  cause thats fuel for cancercells

you can eat the flowers directly

mother shan/gaia/earth allways provides just look and use wisdom truth love and gratitude

there are TONS of flowers that have cured cancers

but don't believe me look it up dear beloved one

may your light be raised and health joy and love surround you

• I feel i really need a proof.That they are there..And i would be more happy to fly with them in space...:)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
4 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
11 hours ago
More…