The Four Books have a lot of followers and are available to read onlineThe Urantia Book. .. @ http://www.urantiabook.org/newbook/index.htmlThe Ra Material..@ http://www.lawofone.info/The Bhagavad Gita..@ http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/The Book of Knowledge ..The Keys of Enoch @ http://www.keysofenoch.org/html/home.htmlLatest I would like to add are two more books :The Prism Of Lyra @ http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_prislira_eng.htmThe Lemurian Scrolls @ http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/lemurian-scrolls_-_angelic_prophecies_revealing_human_origins_rev1.1.pdfNow ACC Members please tell us your views on these Books and how they have inspired and guided you in your life

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have the Urantia book in it's original form as a recording from the 1950's-all in mp3 and crisp and clear-it's a little didactic and the different speakers for each of the 19 recording speal a little too fast so you need to listen again but the vibes are real high-this is channeling information that explains the that the physical universes are ascension schools-if you go to http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/listen-urantia-book

and listen online

• Urantia  papers were 'materialized' not channeled Pet Rock, so it doesn't belong to channeling at all.

• The Ra Material (which explains the Law of One, or what each of us is studying on sites like this) is probably the most distant from humanity on that list and subsequently the most "alien". Yet once its timeless principles are applied it works very fluidly in your life and doesn't seem alien at all. There are no contradictions in it for one, it is very conscious of providing as pure an experience as possible with as little distortion as possible.

Indeed, Ra the civilization who contacted Carla (the channeler) in the early 80's, have earlier experiences with humanity and our predisposition towards distortion of spiritual truths. They were the ones that set in motion certain things over the past several thousand years, that didn't turn out as they planned it, it went to the detriment of society. So they are very aware of 6th density entities coming along and wanting to do only their best to help awaken the people here and it all going to hell because the people were that heavily influenced by 4th and 5th density STS entities - as well as their very own 3rd density STS culture. Ra is not the only 6th density civilization/entity that this has occurred to on Earth either.

So Ra along with the 3 person team that channeled the material took extreme care to get things as right as possible, without distortion occurring as occurs with all channeling. They succeeded on that front, but there was a strong disposition on the part of Carla toward only being interested in a predominantly positive message, which slightly colored the material or filtered it. But even with all this, it still ends up being at the pinnacle of spiritual teachings in the so called new age movement.

What I like about it is its detached nature in explaining just about everything. Only beings from 6th density could be that detached from the outcome, lol. But it is interesting that they along with the Cassiopaean and the Pleiadians and many other STO civilizations at that 6th density level have all come into our time to help change the outcome of the harvest/ascension.

Where the Ra material might fail on providing the enormous amount of darkness that has occurred and keeps occurring on Earth (it still does talk about it, much more than the majority of channeled material), another equally precise channel managed to get that and fill in the holes - the Cassiopaean material. Both of these sources are significantly far in advance of the usual and rather simplistic "love/light" messages of most channels, which feel somehow empty, as if they are not telling you something.

I have all 4 of the sources that you mentioned Krishna Kalki, I've read 3, haven't read Urantia, gonna do it this year. The Ra and Cassiopaean material are very encompassing, so I'm very satisfied with them. And along with the Seth material and the Pleiadian Bringers of the Dawn, the 4 of them together really complement each other well. The Seth material fills in many of the things that the Ra material didn't have time to.

The Bhagavad Gita is excellent, recommended reading to all who've tackled large novels/books in their life, if you are reading the whole Mahabharata. Which is what I usually do. The Enoch material is much more distorted than Ra/Cass, so I only use it to fill in the gaps.

I like the goal of the Urantia project, to unite "religion, science and philosophy". That is a worthy goal, but what will happen in the long run is that advanced concepts and demonstrations from science will confirm non-religious spirituality and much of religion will fall away as useless, much of modern philosophy will too.

• ... ;) each 'book' reveals a different part of our history, and it has been presented from different parts of our Universe so i would say that they are all genuine ... i start having visions since i was 8 yr., that's when my 'thirst/search' for any explanation began, unfortunately my 'satisfaction' was met only when i came across Urantia, which to me made so much sense and also confirmed all of my 'visions' ... and anybody who knows a bit of our history can fill the gaps ... People need to remember that we came from different parts of Universe, so any information is valid to whom it may concern, to denied it is to deny the Present of Universal Father and Limitless Possibilities of His Vast Kingdom.

• Contrary to the Bible, which tells you a lot about Jesus, the Bhagavad-gita tells you about God. For the first time I  began to understand who/what God is and how he/she manifests. I began to understand the Bible better. Both scriptures say the same, but the Bhagavad-gita is much more explicit and clarifying. This book changed my life and it was like a confirmation of my own inner knowledge - things I knew which I found in print in this book and I thank Krsna for giving me the opportunity in this lifetime of reading his spoken word so that I may carry this knowledge with me throughout all my further incarnations.

• Which edition / author of The Bhagavad Gita did you read Debra as there are so many translations and some are more translated to suit the Author with alterations
    • The Common Bible in circulation has but just elements of truth in it...While the Bhagavad Gita has more truth in it
  • The Book of Knowledge .. The Keys of Enoch is very interesting ...and live reading meaning you get a live sensation when reading this book.
    The Bhagavad Gita.. Starts of with a war which is quiet booring but later it becomes interesting but I would like it more if it named all the planets with life forms in detail and all the Universes in detail instead of just saying that 1/4 is the material kingdom and 3/4 is the Spiritual World .. It should give much more details.
    The Urantia Book is good but is it really genuine .. that is the big question.
    The Ra Material is very interesting reading and gives good knowledge.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good to see the spotlight on the odious AstraZeneca.....They have much karma...
Also, funny to watch the talking heads cover this topic....I remember when they were totally taken in by the covid vaxx propaganda....I warned about the vaxx from late…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE.....I suspect that in the UK, we might have dope depots, in certain areas, although I don't know for certain...Neither Movella or myself smoke, or take such drugs...

Also, I thought members may find this Neil Oliver vid interesting, as he seems…"
8 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…