Information is from Iliuka-net---)Visdommsord (Word of wisdom)

From book 1 and 2 - 2011

Book collection : Bliwaki

ILIUKA HAVE SAID THIS:

For what you see now, 9 days ago (07.03.11), the Earth and Humanity were delivered to Intergalactic Councils. Humanity can no longer decide something and rule like they did before.

Konu Ekatah....Humanity is Kicked-off. (16.03.11).

Q: The Powerful Light that i see?

.....It was a Space-craft.

Q: Monday my sight were similary.

....Correct. They are everywhere now. Because it is so; if you goes 10 days back, Mother Earth and Humanity were delivered to Intergalactic Councils. Humanity can no longer decide something. They are Kicked-off. (17.03.11).

Dramatic things happens in Japan now. Is it so that Japan will sink in the ocean?

...Correct. Like we have said before, much land will arise from the ocean, and much land will go under. Try to see the Transformation on Earth. Mother Earth is delivered to the Intergalactic Alliance. Humanity decide no longer for what is coming. Konu Ekatah.

Is that something that will happened in conection with that which has started?

....I started millions of years ago. Transformations, like Creation, will been Complited soon. .Konu Ekatah (15.03.11)

There are much that will bee changed on your Earth now. So you can rest in Peace on that Humanity no longer decide. There are a Intergalactic Command which search to guide your Earth now. For this reason there are many transformations in store. Like we have said before; Mother Earth is PREGNANT and going to been rebirth again. And it will bee much easier for Humanity to be alive, DONT WORRY. (21.03.11)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• how is it possible that earth is preg?
    • Maybe it can compared with a Butterfly Tigon..lol.Its much we dont know about Planets, Yet!

• It's a metaphor in a way.  Some say that the earth is going to split into two beings, the new earth is the 5D high frequency golden age one, while the earth left behind is going to be for all the low level still-evil people.  Some people say that Gaia is waking up and becoming conscious.  And some people think that the poles are going to shift and switch places.  Toooo many theories, eh?  Just find what works for you, Tigon Gurl, and don't worry because Gaia is going to be fine no matter what happens. 

• LOL, I think it's so funny that we have gotten so far as a species and yet still believe that we humans run things... listen, Gaia and I are very close, sometimes I can enter her womb and feel that beautiful pink pulse for myself... and what comes through very loud and clear is that she is knows exactly what she is doing and it'll take more than some homicidal humans to hurt or destroy her. 

Number ONE, the earth is a sentient being who cannot be owned - she is the sacred mother who gave birth to us all... and we are her midwives, not some off planet johnny come latelys...

Do you understand that much of your ascension symptoms are HER symptoms?  That we are experiencing what she is feeling and going through?  Do you think that she doesn't LOVE US like any mother would?  That even though we are spiteful and selfish that like any mother, she may feel that there is more to us than meets the eye? 

Any galactic species seeking to separate us from earth would be very negative and darkly inclined.  However, perhaps this message is facing a translation problem.  I cannot see that any species would take away our planet for not taking care of it, that is so ridiculous it doesn't even bear repeating. 

• I share the same feelings, and I bet that Earth herself wants US to stay too.

What a bright Sun will we become! :p

• Reikara, all i have been seeing/feeling from your posts is extreme negativity and rudeness...
  • Agreed, I'm highly doubting that all of humanity decided to hand over the fate of the planet to someone else.  We're responsible for the damage we've caused, which means it's our job to clean it up.
    • How can we clean up our mess when we are slave of money?, when gov do not want changes?

Answere; The ruling system must be remooved, then we can clean up our mess.

• Many have begun cleaning up the mess despite the effects of ruling systems.  Time is of the essence.  Excuses must be set aside so that what must be done can be done.
        • Sorry Adalis, but we have no more time to clean up our mess!.. For decades we have taken and taken, Oil, coal, minerals and other things that is ecessary for Mother Nature to have..No more time !!, Game over, Humanity has been missleaded by the rulers/Controllers.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
5 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
5 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
5 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
5 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
6 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
6 hours ago
More…