A simple question

We have hundreds of systems of belief, practice,thought, realizations of higher spheres of life, knowledge of meaning of everything etc etc....

We have/had hundreds of masters,enlightened beings and illuminated souls etc etc...

We have in our knowledge,awareness,and conscience, all the reasons of- why the world is like this or that,and how we can make it better and peaceful...etc etc

and my question is;

1) IF ALL THE ABOVE ARE EFFECTIVE AND IN TUNE WITH AND INFLUENTIAL WITH THE WAY AND PROCESS OF THE UNIVERSE AND ITS OWN INTELLIGENCE OR ITS OWN METHOD OF BEING;

-WHY IS THE SIMPLE FACT REMAINS SO CLEAR AND WEIGHING THAT THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY IS SO CHAOTIC,VIOLENT,AND DESTRUCTIVE AND

-WHY ALL THE SYSTEMS FAILED TO MAKE MAN A 'BEING' WHO NOT ASHAMED OF WHAT HE WAS AND WHAT HE IS IN THE HISTORY OF TIMELINE IN THIS PLANET ???

-IF THEY WERE AND STILL ARE EFFECTIVE- CANT WE LOOK WITH  SIMPLE AND INNOCENT EYES IN TO THE WORLD WE LIVE IN (FORGETTING ALL THE MENTAL,INTELLECTUAL,PHILOSOPHICAL AND ESOTERIC THOUGHT GYMNASTICS AND WITHOUT IF_S AND IF_NOTS) AND FIND THAT ALL EFFORTS WERE A FAILURE ???

I hope comments from experts,but dont want to go on with ifs and ifnots and thought jargons which only imply cumulative nervous associations and not solutions or answers....

Thank you, Anoop kumar 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank you

• Know this, that only a Human being, embodied on Earth has legal operational authority on Earth. Even God (Elohim) the Creator God/s--as Spirits are not able to legally operate on Earth. All dominion and authority on Earth was given only to Earth-man. Even God the Creator had to come and be born as His Son, Jesus / Yeshua in order to operate legally on Earth. No spirit being without a Human body has legal operational authority to dictate what is to be done on Earth. That most certainly includes those from other planetary civilizations.

• Answer: "Have u ever heard the word/concept 'Scarcity'???.. what it means, and whats its implications???

.. the reasons for all the above u mentioned is this concept... 'Scarcity'... as a natural condition, or as an artificial man-made one"...

and no.. i dont think people can look with simple and innocent eyes into the world, when they live inside hostile conditions...

and i do not expect them to...

(and u can forget all the rest mental, intellectual, philosophical and esoteric thought gymnastics.... a.k.a "mental masturbations"...)

• LOL....thanks......

• thank you so much...there is some thing to think of in your reply...

• aye, I don't have an answer (this time), but is still a neat question ;)

• thank you..

• hehe :) I'v never been one to come across as a real star athlete with words, but I appreciate your blogs :)

• ;)
          hmmm, you know, (scratching head), it occurred to me my comment may come across differently to others, I'm a little slow, and mabey slightly irksome, hehe

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
7 hours ago
More…