A personal & unique profile picture?

A Great Tip! Upload a personal & unique profile picture! It gets more "real" if you
upload a picture of yourself. A profile picture should symbolize who you
are.
Ofcourse there is an energy behind everything, and some just want
to have a "simple profile picture". And privacy is important. Thats
respected! =)

If not a picture of yourself, maybe a symbol you love, or something else.

Its not dead serious, but a personal and unique profile picture
makes it more real. That there is actually a person typing behind a computer.

I just wanted you to really think about your profile picture. Does it really symbolize who you are? =) If not, its easy to change, over here:

I hope more people wants to share their faces and personality a little bit more.
Do you agree, or is it just silly, Im open for your feedback.

As an Admin of AshtarCommandCrew I want your feedback. Its really helpful.
Without all of you, there would be nothing.

All the best to all of you! Youre all amazing.

Thank you for Connecting to AshtarCommandCrew.net and making it such a wonderful expanding place. Lets continue to build this website in Love, understanding and unity.

Invite your friends, maybe post a a comment in your status bar on facebook.

You get the idea, you are the gods. =)

LOVE MATTERS....

HUBMBLENESS

BLISS HUGS*
Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• ~ :0) i like nrg too ~ it feels realest.
  • What is there `not' to be proud of by placing a real picture of yourself.
    Personally speaking, I am much more inclined to want to reply or relate
    to folk who have their very own picture on their profile page,
    as it helps me to remember who that person is, in subsequent postings.
    But, having said this, I know it's good fun to put a picture or avatar of
    something else - just for fun! lol!
  • Hi, brother Ben!

I completely support your idea and the request to all participants given remarkable Ashtar Command - Spiritual Network, to give in the profile a photo.

It is easy to make it when you are in pleasure or you send for all friends Love and Light. You send them Unity, after all such all write for each other in comments.

Those persons who has placed the photo to me seem such fine. These people such also are.

Love and light for all.

Julia.

• A nice initiative about profile pictures, but even more important that you state that it is not required. Some people are just not ready to reveal them selves. Personally I really like the idea being able to "see" the person I am communicating with. We are all different faces of the same source.

Have a nice Sunday everyone :)

/Erik
    • ~as for reponse to Ben~ :0) i agree with evolutionquest/erik~ all in all, it's fun to see what people "look like", but i also believe that we are so much more than what we are "percieved as". to "see" smiles, tatoos & eyes are cool, but the energy a person transmits is what i pick up on here. i also strongly believe in the power of symbols, so i like people who are thoughtful/creative in that respect. i see your post/ suggestion as good, & in large part true, so thank you for it. however, there will always be the inappropriate folk, egoists, stalkers & those who choose/need to remain anonymous in face. ~nonetheless, ACC is a tremendously cool & positive place with many beautiful, good~intentioned participants (whether i can see them or not) so, thank you & keep it up! ~
    • ~as for reponse to Ben~ :0) i agree with evolutionquest/erik~ all in all, it's fun to see what people "look like", but i also believe that we are so much more than what we are "percieved as". to "see" smiles, tatoos & eyes are cool, but the energy a person transmits is what i pick up on here. i also strongly believe in the power of symbols, so i like people who are thoughtful/creative in that respect. i see your post/ suggestion as good, & in large part true, so thank you for it. however, there will always be the inappropriate folk, egoists, stalkers & those who choose/need to remain anonymous in face. ~nonetheless, ACC is a tremendously cool & positive place with many beautiful, good~intentioned participants (whether i can see them or not) so, thank you & keep it up! ~
  • I totally agree.

If you like to express further and more about who you are, with the help of pictures of others, you can do it in the photo album - I did so, I put pictures of what ressonates with me, what I like to watch, colours - masters - angels - art and so on.

Stand up -
    Be who you are -
    show your self -
    your face -
    your smile -
    your eyes says so much they tell a story -
    so why not show your special beauty to the rest of us?
    Why hide behind a picture of everything else but you ?

I also find it so interesting to "see" how you all look - in the sense - do I recognize you / your expression ?
    Do I recognize your origin star or angelic kingdom or other spaces-places from your look - expression ?
    The whole idea about being here - is for my part - sharing wisdom - inspirations - and it is so much more personal to connect with a photo of you instead of ex: a flower or I dont know - a tree - beautiful though - but not YOU.

I am aware of the power of written words - choices of songs - pictures - video choices - but they are not you - are they ;-) ?

And last :

I am sorry to bring this old truth but:
    - where the light is -
    - is also the dark -
    - its an old truth -
    I left this place a while ago - but I am back - more careful who I choose to connect with - its just my words of experience.

Namaste Sophia
  • Just like we load an image that represents us in this website, so have we all loaded an image of ourselves in this 3D hologram we call reality. It is but a reflection of you. As we progress into higher densities and experience, we will have the opportunity to load various other images suited for that particular experience. Ultimately we will return to the True Self, of all that is and all that will be. No image can you load there.
    Love and Light
  • Dear brother Ben.
    I am glad you are bringing this up. I also wonder why people not show who they are. But I respect if they are too shy to put a photo out. I personally have a profile photo. I am who I am. The present and future brothers and sisters I communicate with is because of the energy flowing between us, through the profile text or sometimes from the photo. I can connect with symbols as well.
    Thank you for shaking us up, and for your love for us all.
    Love and Light
    Soli Trinsia of Sirius,
  • thx
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
9 hours ago
More…