I just once again started the path of accession and I am new to this site.  15 years ago I met a men who told me all about Ashtar Sheran and the command and all the things related to the accession of our planet, he took me to a very remote place in Brazil where there was a 3 level dimensional gate, where I had physical contact with many multi dimensional  beings and ships.  This men (Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira) started a project named "Projeto Portal"(http://www.projetoportal.org.br) to bring awareness to all the things that are happening to our planet that at this point (2012) we know about.  During the last 15 years I kind of "put aside" all the knowledge I've gained and became just another human stuck on a 3rd dimension reality.  

Recently I lost my beloved grandparents, and that has been THE MOST SIGNIFICANT spiritual experience of my life, I felt joy and happiness for them since they were no longer living with the burdens off old age and the 3d.  Ironically they passed away only 29 days from each other, after 75 years of marriage.  I thought it would be a completely different experience, I thought I would be devasted and sad but instead I was reminded that life goes on and that death is an illusion.  Their passing reminded me about the teachings of Ashtar and made me reconnect with his energy, it brought me to this site where I thought I would find guidence, love and care.  I felt awakened once again and I wanted to get in touch with others that were having a simmilar experience.

I have noticed that many of you "light workers" carry a very big ego, and think that you are better then others because you are from this planet or that planet or whatever...  I read a post on this site that sounded beautiful and uplifting, if it's true or not I don't know but it resonated very well within me.  I made a compliment to the poster and thanked him (I think it was norway) and I was attacked, I was even called a reptilian (whatever that means)...

I am here because I want to ascend with our planet I am willing to do whatever it takes, I came here for help from others who know more and are more prepared then myself. NEVER i I thought I would be attacked by making a simple compliment.  That made me really sad, almost hopeless...

There are enough haters in this world and there are plenty of sites and forums for them.  I would love to see harmony in this site since this is a community of "like minded" people.  Please be loving to one another, measure your words, you don't know who you are talking to.  Before you put it out there, think how you would feel if those word were meant to you.  Stop with the SMART ASS ARROGANCE.  There should not be a place for this on this site and certainly there is no place for it in our near future reality.  I am here because I SEEK THE TRUTH AND I WANT TO LEAR FROM YOU.  

With Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_lRuOEWO4

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well the thruth is that i find it strange that you put 3 music clips of Madonna under it (so i see 6 machineguns in my face. really thanks for that. Are you stupid or so?. And we all now she is illuminatie derivate to fool all her fans. She is a monarch satanist who sold her soul to the devil for fame and money. And satanist are characterized as live abusers child abusers. Madonna is part of the global problem. she is completely owned by the elite. She is in her music a satan promoter neo nazie promotor(thats the reason for this clip a fare based clip with to much subliminal messages). She is free mason and these are people who work together with the greys(reptilians) and Madonna is part of that So i can understand that you have been called a reptilian in this context as a compliment.
    Either you are a very young soul and naïve what you listen to. Madonna in this case and you never have heard about the illuminatie influence in all sections of the entertainment business? Or you are just here on ashtar to steer up the pot of confusion. So there you go. I think the last thing is true. You put 6 neonazie machineguns in my face for reading your pity article about you feelings are hurted. Well fuck you. You hurt me by putting 3 nazie clips of madonna associated with war with rage in association with moslims. I think you are almost full of shit. You are her to fuck around and play out lightworkers. So thats why you are called a reptilian as a bad joke, because you are part of the global problem . And you even think that are entitled to curse lightworkers. I think you are illuminatie and wear a naïve hat your excuse to start fucking with us. so you are here with us as a source of negativity love rejecting. Full loaded. Good fuck with Madonna. Namasté.
    • For example enjoying this response. Laughing about it. Understanding your perspective, but not feeling offended. LOL. If the guy likes Madonna, he likes Madonna. Who cares if she´s illuminati or not, with hating here you only create hate. Sometimes it can also just be about the music or the tunes without identifying with what she is or is not. Like a virgin... WHooo. 

Love Jenn

• love thy self, you are a part of him.

• Yes. There are very big ego's... Even here. I was quite amazed with that myself. As I came for the exact same purpose. My entire surroundings are based on ego and to see that even here ego is so huge also makes me quite desperate from time to time. 

However... If you look for the beautiful and loving people you will find them. And ego's are welcome too as far as I am concerned there is no difference. They need love too. And by our love, forgiveness and gratitude they will wake up. Eventually. 

So keep your head up! We will get there! 

LOVE Jenn

• Dear Jenn,

let this be a learning experience for you.

learn to accept that different views shall always co-exist otherwise life would be monotonous.

• Different views are easy to deal with. Hate is not. The I am this so you are that views. The You are stupid because you see it this way. The I am so much better than you. A view that comes from judgement is one I have trouble with. Although this trouble is getting shorter and shorter. First I could feel for it for days. Now it blows over in a couple of seconds. I think aligning views will not be boring or monotonous, we can still have discussions, but without the, o you just kicked my ego let me punch you in the face type. Duality vs Harmony. I will pick harmony any time. 

• Thank you for your reply Jenn.  I relate to you... However after following this discussion (which has been quite a reality check) I have realised that I wasn't ME who got offended but my ego instead.  It is not as big as many people on this site but I have an ego.  We must learn to observe and not react. At this point it sounds very difficult but if we learn it our lives will be so much better.  I agree with Lalit, he surely opened my eyes. Love to you!

• I agree with that!!! Lalit is amazing, agree with that too! 

Whenever I feel offended I think about these lessons. We don´t have to be egofree, it´s great start just to know about it and being able to rethink our feelings. It helps me a lot to see that more people are learning. 

LOVE Jenn

• keep sharing, it makes the travel easier.

• dEAR Jenn,

expression are good or bad, love or hate only when WE JUDGE THEM.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
8 hours ago
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here include knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
9 hours ago
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here are knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
9 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
9 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
9 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…