Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes and more...They banned Hydroxychloroquine/zinc prescriptions, from being given to Covid-19 patients, by Doctors...
They then censored many experienced Doctors, who got together to complain about this, on Youtube...

Simultaneously, Dr Fauchi promotes his drug [poison] and Bill Gates promotes population reduction, through a mandatory vaccination [poison] program..

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK..............................!!

Supposedly Trump is going to remove demon puppet Fauci and replace him with a human-maybe we'll get this mandatory mask thing over with and promote Hydroxychloroquine/zinc-msm is a huge problem

In the UK we have similar "science experts" giving advice [globalist orders] to Johnson, anent their "pandemic" [masque of the red death.]
One such "expert" being Dr Susan Mackie, a member of the British COMMUNIST PARTY>>>LOL

MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH is a masqued ball masquerade, for the global population and the dance steps can be found everywhere, giving arrows/instructions, upon the floors of; shops/schools/churches/government offices/banks/estate agents/hospitals/libraries/museums.....WEAR YOUR MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE, as you learn the totalitarian dance [of death,] gifted upon the world by RED CHINA and globalism....

Note the enthusiasm among leftists across the world, for this pandemonium...?? Their warm fuzzy power-trip, as they get to micro-manage people, using a charade-masquerade-plandemic.....??

IS IT ABOUT A VIRUS, OR AN ELECTION>>>????

***TRUMP2020***

Nice word play. 
Masquerade :) 

I expect "rising numbers" 
especially in October
just before the election.
It's also clear that many political leaders
are actually sock puppets. 
They repeat the same message
and don't mean a word they say. 

demon puppets

Devil Puppet Smoking a Cigarette. Stock Footage Video (100 ...

yeah-the creepy leftits were all about bucking the fed govs mandates of any kind-all different now

An Australian doctor found a vaccine that kills the coronavirus...The name is "Ivermectin"...Let's see if he is allowed to patent it...It should be cheap since it doesn't have to go through Big Pharma...?

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

you can get it now-

That is good to know...I was not aware that it was already approved and I thought it was a vaccine...thanks Pet Rock...

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: COLLABORATING WITH PLEIADIANS, SIRIANS, LYRANS AND ANDROMEDANS by DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " YOUR MOST RECENT UPGRADES AND YOUR MISSION" through DANIEL SCRANTON
11 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
16 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
21 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship