Spirituality In General (15163)

agreeing to play the role of bad gal or guy was done in love. We loved humanity, or a portion of humanity, enough to play a dark role that would assist our brothers and sisters

Janis

ONLY LOVE PREVAILS
Nancy Detweiler: The Universal Law – We Reap What We Sow


Posted by Vina Nancy Detweiler: The Universal Law – We Reap What We Sow

How Do We Get From Where We Are Today To Where We Want To Be Tomorrow?

By Nancy B. Detweiler - Ju

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 12

Elfin origins

I was wondering if anyone can give me info about where The Fae or Elfin race come from. Now I have read they exists on another realm than us but does anyone think it's possible they may be considered to be part of our star brothers and sisters(ET'S)

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 14
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
3 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 13
Comments: 0