Spirituality In General (15163)

KESHE FOUNDATION - THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY OF PEACE SIGN IS AMONG US… CAN YOU SEE IT?… CAN YOU FEEL IT?…. by PSG… Posted on August 7, 2012

 

8110393290?profile=original

 

Most enlightened read I had for centuries… Mr. Keshe is talking about war as thing of the past… Truly wonderful words, with emphasis only on solutions through peace and cooperation… through compassion and service to each others… Please, spread this

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 85

11:11

I understand why people can’t seem to be happy. But, You can, all you got to do is be happy, it isn't hard.  What brings you down get rid of it or make it/them happy. It is true that you can’t make somebody happy that doesn’t want to be happy, this a

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 18
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
4 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 14
Comments: 0