Establishment of protocols for transmission of Higher D Energies into the New Gaia has been completed. Further adjustments will be made as Gaia projects forward via the finalized timeline.
Some will
"The Ancients knew that the body of man was similar to the body of the planet and like our bodies, the Earth is very sensitive to human consciousness.
In both, there exists an intricate network of invisible ganglia, radiating out like a spider's web.
Read more…http://audio.kryon.com/en/Phoenix%202013.mp3
Namaste.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT
After some investigations I found some interesting articles about the connection of the Ascended Masters to the iluminati. I heard some stories about them but no real proof so I decided to do some research, I found a site with content that helped me
Read more…
12 DNA RETURNED TO EARTH - A DIVINE SCHEDULED EVENT Crystalai @ 2013
Point One: 12 DNA- what is it? Our Race Line Encryption Lattice Where did it come from?Our Soul Matrix How did we get it back? Our Soul Matrix will return it on Schedule WHO TOLD M
Read more…I have to ask if anyone can come up with an explanation of a strange visit last Friday. I had just turned out the light when I saw what I thought was a butterfly or a moth fly accross the room. It landed behind the lamp by the bed. I reached to turn
Read more…
Establishment of protocols for transmission of Higher D Energies into the New Gaia has been completed. Further adjustments will be made as Gaia projects forward via the finalized timeline.
Some will
“A man who emptied an asylum for the criminally insane with a 5,000 year old-- ancient prayer.” Dr. Hew Len.
Interviewed by -- Rita Montgomery and Dr. Rick Moss
this is only one of 9 segments. like a good book you wont want to put it down. worth a b
Read more…More gov dependency means less personal freedom-stupid group think.-We are about to lose more credit rating-won't it be great when the Chinese gov and the same global gangsters are the global super power.
http://www.newsmax.com/US/food-stamp-record-sp
Read more…I still remember and wondering about my mental experience regarding some basic words I learned during my growing up. To me it appeared in connection with rimes.
For istance the word GOD - in German this word rhymes with COMPOTE. So I could not help my
Read more…6 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he r
Read more…Our new health care system based on the cuban model-way to go santosbama and the dem-oncats.
http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/headline_health/doctor_shortage_Obamacare/2013/01/07/492535.html
Doctor Shortage Becoming Crisis Under Obamacare
If it feels like
How is wess around so long and running risky sites... there is a lot of information to be read that lead you to a dead end and if you have put in a lot of effort reading the material and finding you resonate with it, it becomes harder to admit you ha
Read more…The prescribed use of (and followed by a sudden withdrawal from) antidepressants and SSRI's (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) is why the murders took place at Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, and Colorado. HOLLYWOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
After
Read more…Hello, my sister showed me this forum and thought I would like it, I hope I can contribute with some posts and read your posts too.
Thank you for accepting my membership.
Blessed be,
Augusto
Read more…I do believe if we start welcoming children into the world by acknowledging and declaring their creative powers, we would welcome awakened incarnate beings.
These words from Ester Hicks are inspirational:
''Welcome to planet Earth,
There is nothing that
Read more…As you have already ascertained, much is indeed starting to happen already, but it is doing so beneath the radar so to speak. Let us explain. As we have talked about in earlier missives, mankind have a habit of conjuring up images in the mind as to h
Read more…1/6/13 About the Energy Forecast…Another “Hit of the Day” from Judith!
Yep, it’s me again, because more “hits” about the process of acclimating to this NEW, lighter, energy have just come to my attention, and they feel pretty big-to me, personally, an
The good news of the day is Chavez is still sick in cuba-http://www.newsmaxworld.com/TheAmericas/venezuela-chavez-showdown-looms/2013/01/07/id/470313
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-gun-control-ban/2013/01/06/id/470244The White House is weighin
Read more…An update on Malcom's posting and news article below-http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/u-s-treasury-actually-receiving-petitions-for-a-1-trillion?commentId=2859786%3AComment%3A2191484
4500 sigs so far and it's only been open since last wee
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…