Spirituality In General (15162)
...more of not really anything
sitting here hearing someone whistling when there is no one there got me thinking... if my friends and family really loved me then i should be in a mental instituion... from the general populations perpective.. the beleifs spouted on this website are
Read more…Dumb Dumb Obama Supporters
I'm dumbfounded-'why do you support obama?'' no answers
http://rightcoastconservative.blogspot.com/
Read more…hablo mumbo jumbo ..... :) (Rantings of a BIRTHDAY GIRL)
As a child i could never sleep because when i closed my eyes i saw stars and my mind would begin to race. wondering why the universe was inside of me and at age 5 or 6 of course the answers never came so i began to dull things out by avid reading. b
Read more…Do you Remember?
I was writing something very similar, but you know...this is even better than what I wrote! -AK
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2013/02/do-you-remember.html
SUNDAY, 24 FEBRUARY 2013
Do you Remember?
Who you are? Where you come from?
Do you Rememb
~Grow into a tree after you die~
A lot of people struggle with the thought of what happens to their body after they die. This sounds much more appealing than the alternatives.
How would you like to grow into a tree after you die?
This is a Bios Urn, a completely biodegradable urn tha
Read more…Photographs of any galactic federation member.
Why are there no Photographs of any galactic federation member , or any other other extra - terrestrial or in fact any photo of inner earth? Surely with the advanced technology of these races, they could manage something and upload it to any website,
Read more…Cobra - Intel Update!
Intel Update
There have been certain developments behind the scenes which I am finally allowed to speak about.
A comprehensive picture of a Post-NESARA Society
Interesting multidimensional food for thought Ashtar Massive...
this is from Steve Beckows site Golden Age of Gaia 2 24 2013:
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/02/saul-the-new-worldwide-monetary-and-financial-system-3/
As I researched NESARA as part of m
Read more…The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.
The article was long and has lots of information.....here is the first part of the article
Posted 198 hours ago...
Update from Tolec for the Andromeda Council, February 18, 2013
Source: Andromeda Council
Thanks to H. for pointing out this site. . . ~J
02.18.13. Many of you from around the world have been writing to me recently asking for an update… as to when will things finally start to happe
National Renewable Energy Laboratory-$553 mill Scam
And yet another fed gov tax payer funded boondoggle to benefit a few.
http://watchdog.org/62420/co-secret-energy-lab-spawns-million-dollar-govt-employee/
Dan Arvizu, Alliance president and NREL director
2010: $928,069
2009: $691,570
2008: $652,159
Bobi Ga
Read more…Ingenious teenage piece of beauty
Well, each Radiohead lover knows Codex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVw9gsNFZlA - isn´t that brilliant?
Now the daughter of Will Smith, Willow, made an amazing piece of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfVWOoGnfUU - it is brilliant too...
Look tho
Read more…The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Things Over and Over Again, and Expect a Different Result.
Two months post 21/12. And still people within the light worker community are are asking the questions. Why aren't we in the 5th dimension? Why are people still being killed? Why are the cabal still in power? Why haven't the Galactic Family come down
Read more…Before The Beginning Of The Universe, You Were Still There
Before the beginning, there was no time, no form, and no space - only absolute emptiness. Before the beginning, there was nothing...but you were still there. It is only our ego that makes us think that we are so much smaller than we really are.
You do
Read more…The Ascension Process & Eating/Digesting Difficulties by Denise LeFay
( Artist unknown)
“Dear Denise, Elila, Marilyn, Calliope, Morphqueen, and everyone else here and those commenting on food/eating issues. All I can say is I feel you all. My abdomen, also, looks like I’m about to give birth.
No exaggeration - I look abo
Read more…Ascension symptoms hitting hard by The Golden Light Channel
http://thegoldenlightchannel.com/author/goldenlight/
As I read Denise LeFay’s post today, I related to every word. Today I woke up for no reason with a pounding headache, extreme nausea, spinning head, hot flashes, and a feverish feeling. Feeling tha
Read more…Arcturian Council : Vibrational Escrow adjustment !!!
Ra ...talks about your reality bubble and how to take control .
http://www.ra-key.com
http://www.arcturiancouncil.com
http://www.cafepress.com/starseedshop
http://www.redbubble.com/people/arctu...
https://www.youtube.com/arcturus ra
Promises Kept By a Personal God.
channeling
Kryon through Lee carol
Promises from a Personal God.
Read more…Latest Activity
CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
