CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
The other day I came across a post on here talking about how some of you have always had a sense of what's to come in the following days, months, years, etc, but drew blank after December 21st. I've been feeling the same way and spent some time think
Read more…
Message From James Gilliland About 21-12-2012
www.eceti.org
Before the 21st comes and goes for the naysayers we would like to go on record as saying we do not and no one knows exactly how this is going to unfold. There will be as many realities unfo
Check out this video on YouTube@https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RDs3oBWIQ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Read more…I will be where my heart will guide me and I plan to have a peaceful day. Friday is my favourite day of the Week. I will pray to Jesus to look after me and bring in more Love and Light on this Planet Earth. I will pray to the Arcturians to heal my mi
Read more…https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SfOMCgl2YWQ
I was taking another look at Dr. Quantum's adventures in Flatland...
Much Love!
Joshua
Read more…Hey, y'all. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced any unusual physical symptoms lately? Whether or not you believe it has anything to do with universal energy influxes or a crummy immune system doesn't really matter to me. I'd just be i
Read more…If ascention does happen next Friday, does anyone know what time it is meant to happen? Will it be on the stroke of midnight 21-12-12 or will it be different depending on the country you are in?
And what kind of place should one be in to experience it
Read more…Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait, all will be
Check out this video on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLOvNqVr0uU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Read more…So yesterday i left my remarks on the tragedy that just occurred, and I was left so baffled and perplexed with what a member replied, claiming that this that happened was a result of the illuminati drugging the shooter (in this and other cases) and u
Read more…Let Your Stellar Light Shine Part 1 - The Pleiadianshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOlvFqt04IU Let Your Stellar Light Shine Part 2 - The Pleiadianshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjUYG7jfdyo Let Your Stellar Light Shine Part 3 - The Pleiadianshttp://w
Read more…What the rest of this messed up world dose not want to hear.
Is there is nothing we as ascended master’s have to do. If telling other master’s to remember “how” we came to be here in the first place.
What we are and what we were seconds from taking ou
Read more…I have read that only those who have let go of their negative feelings and are willing to live with love for all and forgiveness in their hearts will have the best chance or ascension, but I'm having a problem with a family member.My 19-year old neph
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…