Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

IT'S OFFICIAL: U.S. Congress Passes Bill Allowing "Unlimited Access To Communications Of Every American," Including Info On Recreational Areas They May Not Approve Of (Despite Voter Approval Of Such)

CONGRESS PASSES BILL WHICH GRANTS “UNLIMITED ACCESS TO COMMUNICATIONS OF EVERY AMERICAN”

Amash labels legislation "most egregious I've encountered"
Congress Passes Bill Which Grants "Unlimited Access to Communications of Every American"

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | DECEMBER 11, 2014


According to Congressman Justin Amash, Congress just passed a b

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 8

Voter Approved Marijuana Legalization In Washington D.C. Gets Overturned By Pro-Big-Pharma Members of Congress; U.S. Congress Tells Voters To "go to hell."

CONGRESS ABRUPTLY OVERRULES D.C. VOTERS, NIXES MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION

In November, the District of Columbia voted to legalize recreational use of marijuana, but a new congressional budget deal has a provision barring implementation
Congress abruptly overrules D.C. voters, nixes marijuana legalization

Image Credits: dankd

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 10
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
13 hours ago
More…