Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

Prince William Meets With King Obama (subject matter unknown); The Royal Couple Attend A Basketball Game With Lebron James Wearing An "I can't breathe" T-Shirt. Check Out The Tweets That Hit Twitter

Prince William Meets King Obama: Twitter Responds Accordingly

View image on Twitter

'What's it like to be able to do things unilaterally without a legislature?'

by Steve Watson | Infowars.com | December 9, 2014


On Monday King President Obama met with the future King of Engla

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 16

GREAT NEWS ASHTAR: Former Head Of Israeli Mossad (considered to be the best spy agency on the planet) Tells Israeli Press "for the first time, I fear for the future of Zionism." WE'RE WINNING!!

The Mossad's strategy against BDS

 
Israeli-soldeir-attacking-palestinian-Press.jpg

Whether or not Shavit is really advocating a more aggressive strategy against international solidarity with Palestine, and whether or not his advice is listened to, only

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 10

Rare albino dolphin WON'T be slaughtered after being captured by Japanese fishermen (but it will be sold for £300,000 and spend the rest of its life in captivity

Fishermen killed 11 other dolphins in a shallow cove in Taiji, central JapanThey transferred rare albino into a small holding pen, say conservationistsIt is being trained to eat dead fish and adapt to human interactionCampaigners are trying to stop t

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 7
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
13 hours ago
More…