Do you think that there are 5th Dimensional beings who are working behind the scenes, that have 'crossed over' from 3rd density (working for money, going to the shops etc)???

Are they recluses who are trying to raise the vibration without being paid for it?  Just working on the internet perhaps and offering information?  Are they living in a cave? 

Butterfly (formerly someone else but been here for a few years now).

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well hedoknight, how are you living eg food, warmth, shelter? etc? 
      • the land provides others like me are out there as well we grow food earth she provides
  • Yes I believe there are lot of vibrating merkabahs all around us, and yes they are most likely unemployed people who had time to ascend. All information is available as soon as you become available to listen or read, not to mention long daily meditations. I believe their consciousness has found home in the fifth dimension, yeah and the dense body may be somewhere quite drab and unnoticeable :) Yes HC lightworkers do it for free. So this is good opportunity to remind everyone to get to know their merkabah, your lightbody, the new vehicle that you have always had but became disconnected with, the one that can take you to other dimensions. I would at least be curious how to cranck it up, get it pimped and get it working :)
    • http://youtu.be/Yyie6GIyOdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyie6GIyOdk
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Yes !, absolutely.. I know its so..

agree with all that Kelly said.

And there are many many lightbeing souls in the Animal Kingdom.

And humans higher self is 5-d or higher.

• I think Yes for sure. I (and people I trust) have met several of these beings. They offered me straight to the point advice/salutations without me telling them what I was thinking about.

They just knew. And when I realized what happened, poof! they were gone.

Angels are everywhere.

• There are thousands of such beings, and not just from 5D and higher.  Think of the deva kingdom, the elementals and the nature sprites... so many beings are helping us it boggles the mind.  Think outside the box of 3D, this is such a limiting sphere....

And here is another thought, Masters have been created since the dawn of time almost... the ones we hear about are the "celebrity" ones or the chohans of the rays... imagine how many work behind the scenes without thanks. 

• I think there are and I think it is like the tv show "Fringe" where there are parallel universes, some beings can work on this side and then "go home".
  • Yes I think this could be, they are the descended beings who offered to help us.

Unfortunately noone was so brave yet to reveal him/herself as a descended 5th dimensional being in these times.

Anyway, regularly I notice strange looking human beings, and I am then thinking by myself if they would be galactics or inner-earth beings. :)

I shall ask them next time - lol ;)

• Thanks Drome,

No I don't think they'd come out and say 'g'day, I'm a 5th dimensional being!!!!  Pleased to meet ya!'  I'm here to help as I know more than you!

he he he

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
47 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
4 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
4 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
7 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0