Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Want something enlightening to watch this weekend?
I will give you some tips. There are alot more movies
and feel free to share them in this discussion.

1. Powder

2. K-PAX

3. Starman

There are alot more movies
and feel free to share them in this discussion.

Ben-Arion

Views: 2296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep.

I've seen close encounters at least 5 times......

( Speilburg when he was still truly optimistic about ET's)

He's said his viewpoint changed, as "they would have shown up by now , if they really were here" 

Just saw Powder the the 3rd time... it's all about love-compassion and quite wonderful. 

Haha yesss I love these movies!!! Great recommendation, thank you Ben-Arion!

"The Fountain" directed by Darren Aronofsky is one of my favourite films. Highly recommended :)

On the chance that I am getting antsy to have a good Star Wars flick to come up(like Avatar, or Interstellar), I happened to go see the Jupiter Ascending movie. It was probably a comic book make over, and was graphically fun and had some fun space travel and war gadgets. i thought the level of creativity was a B and the movie a little less. The whole range of experiences went on a little long. I am waiting for the three prequals to the Star Wars movies. And will try writing one of my own in the process. Goody.

For those that did not see Interstellar, it was a very well done flick. It had all the anticipation of a great ending, and then it went further. No way did I see this was where it was headed. I saw the explanation of dimensional shifting, overlapping of time and more. It was one that you can see again to be sure you saw it all. I vote an A for this one, and will buy it when it comes out. 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post

An Ascending System

An Ascending Systemdrabarnettcrystal magic orchestra.comThe place to learn the truth about how the…See More
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

EVERYONE WANTS ONLY TO BE SEEN, HONORED, RESPECTED AND LOVED by SAUL through JOHN SMALLMAN

Everyone wantsonly to be seen,honored,respected,and loved.by John…See More
6 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

AA Michael, Aramda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS TO NOT PLAY IT AT ALL. Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  10/6/2019   (AA Michael, Aramda, OWS,…See More
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'When Does the Kali Yuga End?...HIGHLY RECOMMEND OF COURSE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT'
"Kalki Avatar  Kalki Avatar "
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'When Does the Kali Yuga End?...HIGHLY RECOMMEND OFF COURSE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT'
"Yes Mr Pet Rock and those who wish to read the holy science can…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship