3-28-12 David Wilcock Interview of Drake, “an Insider specifically asked by the Pentagon ‘good guys’ to come forward” 

very interesting news 

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/3-28-12-david-wilcock-interview-of-drake-an-insider-specifically-asked-by-the-pentagon-good-guys-to-come-forward/

love to all ... stay connected

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The proof is what God told me through my feelings, which I trust well.

That's usually the way I uncover phonies and disinformation, not through finding "proof" of it.

You should learn to trust my judgement, too.

• Hardy, har, har!  That's your proof, what about your instinct?  Christ has equal faith in the dark keepers to pull the wool over your eyes to hide you from the truth. The flock of sheep syndrome, and wolf in disguise in the 3D world.  Wolves are beautiful creatures while hunted down and slaughtered most often, as their beauty causes panic and fear over their hunters who are cowards;  firing on the hapless creatures with 30.06 caliber rifles equipped with scope.  All the while stalking the animals using helicopters to hunt them down over mountainous regions.

Tim Turner was elected interim President by lawful grand jury in all 50 states of the Republic for the united States of America

http://turnerclass.blogspot.com/

• And who exactly is the republic for the united states of america?

Is it some fictitious or thrown together organization that hopes to take over control of the government after this one supposedly falls?

Only problem with that is its not going to fall. Many of the positions might change hands, many of its laws and edicts might get scrubbed, but the united states government isn't going anywhere. Its just going back to its original constitutional roots.

And in order to become the president of the united states you must be Elected to that position. And the presidential position is not one that can be simply appointed like that, and it would fall to someone in the chain of succession at the very least (the first person Not Arrested or brought up on charges of corruption).

That is, if Obama is even taken down, which I don't think he will be.

That, if anything, is the biggest red flag of them all. Sure Tim Turner might be the president of that organization, but if it doesn't mean much of anything then neither does his position.

Its a secret society at best, but basically I see it as a conjob. An elaborate hoax to spread disinformation, probably only known for what it is by Turner himself and those who hired him.

I do Not sense the energy of a forthcoming leader around this man, he will rule nobody.

Sorry but my interest in this specific idea has totally collapsed. You can keep arguing with me if you want but I don't care what you have to say about this one. I see the colors and know what they mean.

• You are on the right track.  Yes the Republic is what you say, the original organic Constitution has been re-inhabited since 1871 when the international banksters, hoodwinked Congress, in a lawful, coup detat causing endless wars for 150 years.

More info  http://www.republicfornewyork.org/

• Amazing ! this is so cool!

• WOw! I am so glad this is happening! More and more evidence..

Mass arrests are coming into manifestation and what A NEW WORLD we will be living in after that event unfolds and the extra events following that.

Lets get ready.. :)))) and prepare thy friends and family.

• I forgot to add: What Drake exposes is  WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN PREPARING FOR , and concurs exactly with what the ET's have been especially emphasizing lately. This is by far the most important item on this blog today, and MUST be heard by all!!

• Dear kameron thanks for your input to this effort of exposing the news that need to be heard around the world.

I totally agree with you is one of the most important interviews at this point as most of us have been discussing for days all that is being addressed and analyzed in this interview. So it’s rewarding and encouraging to see people coming forward from the secrecy to inform the public. Always with love.

• George, I'm so excited to see that you've posted this interview. It's truly going VIRAL which it NEEDS TO DO!!! I first listened to it on David Wilcock's site yesterday, which linked the entire thing to You Tube White Knights channel. Then, as synergy would have it, I checked my e-mail and the Bix Weir newsletter had linked the entire interview to his "Road To Roota" website (check that one out too if you want to be prepared for the paper money collapse world-wide soon(!), as well as Miles Franklin website's Andy Hoffman aka "Ranting Andy"...he and Bix tell it like it is!! Also, John Kettler has posted the Wilcock-Drake interview which we've been blogging about all morning(!) so this information is reaching millions! Thanks again for posting it George! 

• IS DAVID WILCOX  A CABAL ENABLER?

WHO ARE THE "GOOD GUYS" IN THE PENTAGON?

CAN YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN "PENTAGON INSIDERS"

Who are responsible for radiating the Middle East in endless wars of Depleted Uranium where both our Soldiers and the people have been sickened by nuclear warfare, and where deformed children are being born at an alarming rate.  Ask for opinion of the people around the world.  They will tell you, the Pentagon has committed unimaginable WAR CRIMES for decades!

Then read over TimTurner's website.  He provides seminars all across the USA for reclaiming your God Given Freedoms.

In fact bookmark his website where you will obtain all the necessary ingredients as well as all the documents required to obtain your  "real man" status as opposed to your  "strawman"  certificate, your birth certificate signed by your mother when you were birthed at the docket, Water Street, NYC,  blocks away from the  the Federal Reserve International Banksters  where they take your 'strawman' as  collateral to print monopoly money for starting wars worldwide.

DAVID WILCOX-CHECK YOUR  IMPECCABLE SOURCES

TimTurnersClass

http://turnerclass.blogspot.com/

Knowing failure to disclose material information necessary to prevent statement from being misleading, or making representation despite knowledge that it has no reasonable basis in fact, are actionable as fraud under law. Rubinstein  v  Collins, 20 F.3D 160, 1990.

http://www.freedomyell.com/freedom-documents/words-from-the-rising-...

TimTurner Wins Alabama Case

This is HUGE news! The $50Billion maritime lien filed against the Houston District Court Corporation has been sustained and is now in collection phase. These 3 judges are now broke, wiped out professionally, and now all their assets have been seized and will be sold to help satisfy this lien.

http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2010/04/30/taking-our-country-back-tim...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
43 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
10 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
16 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
18 hours ago
More…