I know that I will be given a message to share with humanity regarding 2013 and I had been waiting for days for this message to arrive. I begin to hear Enki calling my name:

Enki: “Nanaea?”

Helen: “I hear you, father. It is good to hear you. It has been an emotional time. I need to speak with you just to be comforted by your words.

Enki: “You know that I am always close to you, my beloved.”

Helen: “I know.” (I smile)

I close my eyes and I begin to see Enki taking shape. I am sitting inside a space craft. The seating and even the walls are padded with what I would say looked like ivory coloured leather but I know that it is not leather. Everything is very plush and luxurious. I see the ‘En’ insignia here and there and as I look to my right I can see the cockpit of the space craft. Father Enki is in his usual blue uniform. His beautiful blue eyes watch me with slight amusement as my eyes look everywhere with interest.

Helen: “Why are we in this space craft, Father?”

Enki: “Nanaea this is my personal craft. I am going to take you for a ride. Would you like you?”

Helen: “Oh yes please!”

Enki: (Laughs) “Ok, then! Come and sit with me in the co pilot’s seat then, my love. I am going to teach you how to fly. Well, you already know inside of you. You even have your own space craft.”

Helen: “I know this. I have seen myself flying it but only in my dreams during sleep time.”

Enki: “Another time I will bring yours, ok? For now, we will fly mine. I have some things I want to tell you regarding 2013 and the motion of flying will help your mind to grasp what I am saying on a deeper level.”

Helen: “Ok, father.”

Enki motions for me to follow him the short way to the cockpit and he tells me to sit in the left seat. There are two seats and to me it looks very much like an airplane cockpit looks like with its controls and lit displays. Enki sits beside me and starts strapping himself in and I begin to do the same. There are two straps that go across each shoulder and click into place either side of me. I am still taken aback by how luxurious everything is. The excitement begins to build up even more inside of me.

Enki pushes a button and then several buttons on the dashboard after that and a semi circle steering wheel ejects out and one does in front of me, too. I put my hands on it and Enki says:

“No, not yet, Nanaea. Take your hands off and place them in your lap. Later.”

I feel a like a child who has been admonished yet I can understand him. I guess it was the excitement if being there and I know it is something I have done a lot of before this lifetime.
Enki hands me a headset and I put it on as he puts his on and he begins to speak in a language that I recognize is Sumerian though I cannot understand what he is saying. I guess that he is telling whoever is listening that we will be flying.

Enki: “Are you ready Nanaea?”

Helen: “Yes but you haven’t turned on the engines yet.”

Enki: (Enki laughs loudly) “My love! We are not in a tractor, you know. This is a space craft. No one can hear the ‘engines’. No one will see us either. We do not use fuel either. The craft sucks in the frequencies of the universe and this powers up the ‘engines’ and helps the craft to have power. Anyway; let’s fly.”

Just like that we lift off the ground. No shudders, no noise, nothing. It doesn’t even feel like we are rising or moving. I can see through the window that we are moving at an exceptional speed but it feels as though it is the craft that is still and the outside that is moving. I am disappointed at not being able to experience great speed but resign to the fact that this is the latest technology and I shouldn’t expect anything at all.

In no time we exit Earths atmosphere and we enter space. We are still flying very fast as Enki continues speaking to some unknown being in Sumerian through his headset and presses buttons and also a touch screen. He stops and takes off his headset and tells me to do the same and I do.

Enki: “Nanaea, this is the perfect place for me to tell you about 2013. I know that your higher self, Inanna, has already explained to you much but I have more things to tell you. It is important that humanity knows that just because you have passed the 21st December 2012 mark doesn’t mean that everything is going to be plain sailing; far from it. Now the hard work really begins. Why? Because you have all gone through a major transition and with this transition comes new energies that your present selves are not used to.

There will be adjustments to make and I know that you have been seeing many visions of Ananke and Chronus as their serpent projections. I am going to explain to you what it means even though I know you understand what is happening consciously.

2013 is the year of the serpent and it is a time of great purging. Ananke, who you know as the Great Goddess or Tiamat, is on Earth moving between dimensions, uprooting and destroying, and this will bring chaos for it is only through chaos that order be found once again and rearranged into a new way. Chronus then cleanses everything that is not productive or positive for Earth consciousness. As everything and all beings are releasing the old and the toxic, so Chronus will harvest this to be transmuted into light.
Ananke is the Earth serpent that ignites the spark of the Kundalini within each of you and this Kundalini rises to meet Chronus. The Great Mother nourishes your Kundalini and enables you to release your old perceptions of yourselves.

link to rest of article

http://esophoria.org/2013-the-13-i-am-dimensions-of-one/

IAMpresence-final-copy72.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What an awesome graphic and great story....the picture is so wonderful..

• Thank you very much for sharing this, Nanaea.

All the best

Heike

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
13 hours ago
More…