20012 IS CANCELLED NEWS NEWS

20012 IS CANCELLED!     

MANKIND IS NOT GOING TO BE SAVED BY "ALIENS",GFL ETC.  WHY?  BECAUSE THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF NON-INTERFERENCE. FREE WILL.  ACCORDING TO THAT, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE. 

WHAT THEN? THE ONLY THING, THEY CAN DO IS TO EVACUATE PEOPLE AND DEAL WITH TRANSITION ELSEWHERE.

TO WHERE?  TO A LIGHTED,CHRISTED EARTH WHERE NO EVIL SHALL BE. OR, TO OTHER PLACEMENT.

WHO CAN COME? ALL THAT LIVE ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION.

WHAT IS THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION? IT IS THE LAWS, THAT ALL UNIVERSE IS BUILT UPON,AND THAT ALL LIGHTED REALMS FOLLOWS. A SET OF GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR BALANCED LIFE.

SEE.www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com journal 27

SO WHAT IF I DONT FOLLOW THE LAWS? THEN YOU WILL NOT COME INTO LIGHTED REALMS. EVIL IS UNBALANCE AND UNBALANCE IS OUTSIDE THE LAWS. SO YOU WILL BE PLACED ELSEWHERE, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN DEVELOPMENT, WHICH USUALLY IS,ANOTHER EON,AT LEAST, AT 3D,AND EVIL WILL STILL RESIDE THERE WITH EVIL ELITE, SO ELITE AND THEIR ENSLAVEMENTPLANS AND STONEAGE FOR YOU.

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY? IM NOT SAYING. THIS IS THE LAWS OF GOD WE SPEAK ABOUT. THEY ARE INFINITE AND DIVINE. REMEMBER,ALL LIGHTED REALMS AND GOD SELF FOLLOW THEM. SO, IF THE ENTITIES YOU ARE TALKING WITH, ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? BECAUSE,IF THEY DONT FOLLOW THE LAWS...  AND EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE LAWS ARE EVIL AND UNBALANCE...

THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDED IN 1987. YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE NEW BEGINNING.

AND SANANDA SAID NOONE KNOWS THE TIME AND HOUR. ONLY FATHER HIMSELF. DOESNT THAT QUITE NICELY PUT 20012 OUT OF ORDER?

20012 WAS INVENTED BY TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE SUSSEX ENGLAND. CHECK UP ON TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE AT www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE FREE? NEW AGE IS JUST ANOTHER RELIGION!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello....

im not going to argue a point or air a veiw..... im simply going to speak from my heart, im in no-way following a "religion".....i follow respect and try my hardest to understand all religions, faiths and a likeness, because i believe that each man women and child on this earth has the right to find guidance courage and comfort in what ever way they "CHOOSE"..it is simply not my place to tell anyone or anything what is right or wrong....  i can feel the fear in your words.. you don't quite understand yet what is happening, no of us really do and really will until whatever lies ahead untill each one of our own individualized journeys takes place but i personally welcome whatever may lie ahead because whatever happens i will grow and i will grow because i believe in me this is not about winning people on either side.... it is simply learning to just be.....

xxxx

• The Phoenix Journals is TRUE information from creatorson Christ Michael Aton (Hatonn)

The new age date of dec 21 is a fraud and that´s what Maiilla want´s to tell you.

The Starfleet can interfere the freewill of people if enough number of the population has changed the collective counciousness, so that the critical mass can tip over into divine interference - or if we on this planet threatens the rest of this solarsystem or more.

This whole localuniverse (Nebadon) is about to ascend , and we on Gaia will enter the middle to higher stages of 4. dim after the coming 3DD (3 days of darkness) , techingperiod and later the long stasis.

That we will enter 5:th dimension in some magical moment with God waving his magic wand is also a dark constructed scenario that makes the new agers a waiting and passive mass.

• As for raising vibrations, I really couldn't hold my laughter back after just reading the first sentences. 2012 Cancelled? Hahaha! Anyone who take this seriously need to rethink I believe :).

• It's 2012 no?
  • Yeah the new age is a Freemason religon.
  • I don't really like organisations that likes to use logo's where they have earth inside a pyramidal structure inside a web under some kind of "bird" which in turn is governed by some kind of authority...

That smells too much of Illuminati's story of the descended masters who fooled the ppl to believe they were gods and chose the eagle to signify they're "run" by aliens and use the sun to signify they worship the "gold"-vibration.

They also say so many times that THEY have the truth, that I smell mental conditioning all over the place. It's well known that repeated lies become true for the target, and NO sincere person should ever EVER even touch the concept of doing that to his/her readers even if they WERE telling the only truth.

Only lies needs to be pushed to live.

All this, is however not enough to write'em off, but it's enough for me to use EXTREME causion when I go through all their material.

• I"m sorry, but arent' there too many 0000's int 20012?  GEt the year right, and then maybe someone will believe you.  Love to all my brothers and sisters. I hope you find your way through.  Peace Love and Light.

Fluff 

• You are not supposed to believe anything. Belief is for religion. ;)

• If I were you I would not place any faith in the PhoenixJournals, which are laced with much misleading data....But it's your choice...

As for 2012.....It is a gregorian calendar year, that coincides with a galactic planar alignment of significance, at the very least, in purely astronomical terms.....and as observed by the ancient Mayan astronomers, who's calendar systems end in 2012 as the earth, sun and full cycle galactic alignment mark the event..

Here is the basic 2012 truth, based on astronomy only....I won't go into the associated esoteric factors, but would like to say that 2012 is significant....

See this vid, which I will link as embedding was not permitted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&gl=US&v=cGPcjMe6Qlw

• That's like saying the 20th century is a religion....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1512

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
45 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
47 minutes ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
3 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
6 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
More…