so i wrote about barack obama to pass an up grade on my cert 3 security licence but the teacher gave me a bad rapport, it had to reflect how i could see myself with principles barak obama displays in in his job that i could utilize in my  field of security as a supervisor of middle managment leader. Some how his opinions thought it was not me who wrote it, i worked entirelesssly under one week to speak in a class environment. I need criticism to see if it runs in line with his thoughts (teacher) in my class.

16th of October 2012
6 Minute long Essay writing of your favourite inspirational leader.

The topic for today is the leadership qualities of Barack Obama
Well i guess consultative, collaboratative, is the best word to describe Barak Obama.
In the in auguration speech of 2009, the most impactful words that springs to mind is, (We The People).
What does that means to me? I felt the words emanating throughout my beingness, when he delivered this impactful, and most inspirational speech, as I have never heard any president use those terms before. It was not what I was thinking, when they showed the presidency campaign, live on air, on an australian television broad casting station, I was thinking at the time, 'what the hell, has this, got to do with Australian politics, and further more, why should we care about an American election.
Besides, I thought it was strange, why our family watched it, because none cared before about an American presidencyship speech, so why start now.
It was not until after the candadcy closed, and the votes were tallied in, that i was unaware that I was engaged, in the broadcast, whole heartedly, and I felt the impact of his words of wisdom. It had such an inpsirational value, when I was in the moment when Barack Obama was announced the winner of 2008.
Then it dawned on me, at what had just took place. Erruption in the air and the crowd roaring with great delight, and some with apeasement, whilst others, getting in the mood with cheering. Then in the stillness and the equilibrium of peace, stood in the air. That, It was not until then, in that moment, I felt drawn into more of Barack Obama's moving motivational speech campaign speech again. Listening atttentively, and not just for Barack Obama and his willingness to succeed, but for what he stood for, his country, his people, and for the world, It allowed me to join in the celebration with him on a dream, to help rebuild the country of his peers, in his once great, proud nation of America. This is a moment in history, that I will never forget. For me, to have witness this, to be part of something of America does not take for granted,like a page out of history that this will go down inthe annuls of time, as a living legend. To my perspective,this historical eventis  aliken to the Australian ausdiences of the Landing on the moon scenario,that took place, back in the late 60's, was how I par took of this scenario.
Besides, what was going through my head was, 'Will there, ever be, a black American President, to officially inaugurate the white house lawn. Will Barack Obama be the 44th President of the United States of America. That's what really intrigued my curiosity. Will it happen, would it happen, could it happen, then the inevitable did. He became elected as the official 44th President of the United States of America. I was lost for words.
Then the second question in my mind was, now the President is a black man in the white house, then how long will it be, before he becomes assassinated. No one can know for sure, and that's what was playing in the background of my mind. From what I hear in politics, would they want a coloured man in Presidential office, only time will tell, I guess. If they do, that's great, if not, will they co-operate with him. So far it is looking good.
Well despite the odds stacked up against him, Barack Obama showed great leadership role. He had to face his advocates of his peers, the scrutiny of his oppositionists, the racisms remarks he deals with on and off or behind the scenes of his campaign, he faced all odds but with a carefully crafted, well worded speeche, that in his brilliance, Barack Obama shone, like a thousands suns, more brighter, then the sun in our solar star system, like as if he came down from another planet on a mission for world peace. It seemed so at the time, a noble peace prize winner to boot.
There seemed to be a greatness in this man, far greater than you or I could ever see. It is, as if, his whole life, was destined to be a super star, of epic proportions, because when he grew up as a young child from a white Mother and a black Father, to him growing up,  the chances in America for a black man, to get a college fund and to go on to University, to achieve a degree, was slim to none, for Barack Obama, it would be a very hard life to achieve. But he suceeded.
His persistence and patients payed off in the end, when he graduated, in his field, and entered into politics, with not much money behind him. Anything he earnt, was earnt with great struggle.
Barack Obama had to earn his position, but he earned it, much to with respect to himself.
This to me, showed characater, that his acheivements was because he cared for his people, and I think this is what motivated his career. His careing qualities, and life experiences, allowed lower class Americans to look up and be counted. He showed his people how to become a leader, he showed charismatic qualities, for his people, a caring trait, that only a father would display for his children, to look up to, except that in this case, he was able to inspire millions of millions of people in the united states and from all over the world even people that surrounded his campaign and have the motivation to get up and not quit, when the going gets tough. To get up and help your fellow man, was most likley the key that truly triggered the personal drive for success. An to not sit there and watch his neighbours with dumbfoundedness but with glee, hope and inspiration.
Barack Obama never looked down on his people, nor did he ever look upon his enemies as a mad people. Instead he more than ever helped his people and increased the security of his opponents into co-operative shared enterprised friendship agreement joining together for a common cause, when it came down to decision making and policies, they could atleast come down to some form of a commaon agreement, hopefully at most times, where it is a win win situation for all concerning parties. Negotiating is assertive leadership qualities. Decisive, directiveness making, I think.
I even like the way he has discernment qualities of his comrades in arms, in Iraq and Afghanistan, with the notion of with drawing his troops from these war torn countries, an initiation to move them back home, besides that, the country of America economically could no longer afford to run another war campaign. what image would this display if he continued knowing that his falling soldiers are dying needlessly. With the public peer pressure surmounting back home in his country he had to yeild to the people to with draw his troops from the tacticle environment and come home to peace. He had compassion which is a leadrship quality. He listened to his voters to with draw from Iraq. Slowly it is happening.
It would have looked glum on the world stage, if he did not listen to the people.
Despite all of this, Barack Obama, what a true and inspirational leader he is, a man that had all the odds stacked up against him, rose up like a knight in shining armour and showed remarkable craftmanship skills, an artistic talent, a kind that moulded and shaped a man into intellectual qualities that likened him to a shakespearian actor, and the world was his stage.
His words are gifted to him from on high, It is to my opinion of course because i think, because what man can use such words, that a crowd of violent people can just holt for a moment and listen to his words. He can draw an audience into a moment of oneness. He commands the stage and the audience directs attention towards him.
His passion is his drive, and he expects results. He is hard working. Very mindfull of others. A family driven man. Very sporting and athletic in his approach to willfully set out and do what he achieves. Plays hard on the basketball court too.
His minds always focused, sculpting many new pathways, like a cobbler making new roads, creating a brighter future for all. Yes, he has his faults too, but he is only human, like the rest of us, but I have to admit though, that the car companies and banks did not deserve a bailout.
That was there fault, he should never have bailed them out why should the people's taxes payout a multi national corporation mismanaged their company, that is selfish, helping them out with money on a bailout scheme. Hardly seems fair. I think something sinister was behind all that but anyways, Obama has his faults. So did they. We occasionally make mistakes.
 I feel Barack Obama is taking careful consideration when it comes to an economic down turn slump to the pits of another great depression. With Barack Obamas new policies, he has the brain power and determination to make a more wiser and informed decision that is never rushed or hastened into reality. The country will then go back to a more exceptible and tolerable living standards.
In his team, Barack Obama shows his staff members, values to live by, another quality is, to Lead by example, and what goals can be achieved, is to set small goals for yourself, if only you can stick to your laurels, and tough it out. He showed friendliness, and social harmony. He showed trust, and can leave the country and come back and knows his office is capable of showing leadership qualities and capabilities.
Barack Obama can come back from long trips knowing with a sound peace of mind, that his staff and staffers can carry out certain official orders without supervision, with a high level of professionalism, workers eagerly participate co-operatively with each other, to get the job done. Including secret service and private security. This is free reign leadership. And at times, this is necessary, especially writing up speech scripts for Barack Obama at a moments notice, they need a level of free creative writing, to make it work.
It is considered not a wise thing to do but sometimes to sort out the leader in your team, you first must see how they can take charge. You will soon know who is the leader and who is the follower. If this is not met, sometimes job satisfaction and job skills are not achieved.
The person wanting to show their creative qualities, will soon resign if his or her needs are not being ulilized or expressed, thus resulting in unsatisfactory job results, poor qulaity, and a disinteresting scenario takes, place.
I have witnessed this taking place and I too, have been one of those people where my hard working qualities of leadership and creative expression was not being merited or noticed, I felt like that I was wasting my time in this chosen field of my choice, I wanted to excel and push my own boundaries and see how far I can go in this business.  Between a few of my managing directors, only some of the staff recognized my talents, but the ones I need to matter the most, was just using me as a quick buck and we'll hire you in the next season scenario. This was clearly a case of job dissatisfaction.
Before I finish up I would like to leave you with another leadership skill and that is,
Barack Obama shows participative leadership skills. He has too as this is one of his pre-requisites that comes with the job. He takes part in the task, a problem solver, he makes suggestive comments, and involves himself in the actual tasks, and shows availability when it is needed the most whilst retaining leadership role.

These are all characteristic traits I like to try to adopt. But you can only enact on your strong points, then add one hear, another there, and then another one here and another one there. If you allow yourself the time to build up slowly, you will become the ideal person you wish to become. Until then, go slowly so you do not miss anything, as you need to comprehend all that you have learnt at school, and instill them in with new information, adding newer ones as you go along. Don't give up and always persist. You will get recognized and noticed. I am, as I have a job soon after my studies are over, I still have some more studies I need to do, because of my reputation in the south east part of the country, this company i have yet to vist, they are willing to pay me 35 dollars and hour. It took me 4ys for me to get this chance.   
Multi skilling is an art, that only experience, can ultimately achieve the desired outcome of any situation that i was so looking forward to doing, and with a calm and level headedness approach, you too, will become a clear concise intelligent remarkable crowd control security guard in your new and chosen career.
I use Barack Obama as my inpsirational tool guide to lift my game and improve my professionalism in the security industry. I wish you all well in your new career.

Entierly written and in his own words expressed by jason steen 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• excellent article man, could i ask how old you are?
    • 38 years old but i had to refresh my security licence cert 3 so i did a report writing on Barak Obama instead.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
14 minutes ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
25 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
1 hour ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
4 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
4 hours ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0