The Earth Plan: Our New Galactic 13-Chakra System

Dear Ascendees,

As many of you know, our physical dense bodies are mutating from a carbon-base, into a new type of crystalline-based life form, which is due to utilise a 13-chakra harmonic...and a fully integrated light body and aetheric body...We will look the same, but will be able to absorb far more light into our bodies than before...as Ascended Ones. So technically, carbon possesses allotropic forms of graphine and diamond..We are moving to a diamond crystalline, from a carbon graphine...

As a part of cosmos, our bodies are simply changing as instructed...

These transformative energies are sourced at the galactic core and relayed out in pulse waves...the galactic alignment did occur in December 2012, as a result of this grand cosmic alignment and another significant pulse in 2022, energized by a red nova, from constellation Cygnus, this planet is being subject to  higher and higher aetheric light code frequencies, which are being received by the encoded filaments within our DNA....We have been situated within the Photon Belt since 1997, albeit a diluted effect. Now the photon belt becomes increasingly activated...

This is a natural cosmic process, but can be enhanced as we respond with co-operative intent with this divine will...as our thoughts of acceptance produce an energy signature that attracts even greater change, and so on...so a loop, as follows:

Cosmic impulse--DNA stimulus--mental acceptance--feelings of gratitude--modified lifestyle--raising consciousness--hormonal change--physical aetheric change--new energy centres--Novaman

The final mods will be completed within Federation Light Chambers, as those particular mods are the most dramatic and dangerous...like putting a finger in the live mains, unless conducted scientifically within the chamber...each being calibrated for the individual user's use.

In summary, all chakras are being modified, but the new ones are starting out as lesser energy centres, which are fast becoming more powerful, consolidating their status within the aetheric body, then the various centres inter-react with each other in a new way, in preparation for the ascension of the physical body. 

The new and prior chakras are listed as follows: 

1... Root
2... Sex
3... Solar Plexus
4... Diaphragm
5... Heart
6... Thymus
7... Throat
8... Well of Dreams
9... Pituitary
10..Pineal
11..Crown
12..Galactic Female
13..Galactic Male

One of those newly forming chakras is the diaphragm centre, found at the base of the thoracic cavity. It will be replacing the solar plexus as the centre for storing negative emotions, eventually removing all stress from the bodies by empowering divine will energies, currently stored in the modified solar plexus. There is a newly forming chakra that is placed at the base and back of the head, near the occipital lobe, which is the “well of dreams."

Dramu kas….! (Sirian for much love) 🙏

Col. Drekx Omega

Image result for Drekx Omega

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've become very in tune with my body and my chakra awareness is increasing every day... I'd say we are well on our way to the new structures.  I FEEL it becoming different...every month, it comes in waves of change.  Sometimes it doesn't feel so good, but we cannot expect this process to be without discomfort. 

• Hi Kel,

And sometimes you have described specific chakra developments to me...such as the well of dreams, ajna and heart....I think you also mentioned the one between the shoulder blades too...the Thymus...

It is happening and is sometimes uncomfortable...

hehe...!! I'll have to massage you with lavender oil...to fix the discomfort...  :-)

Love, Drekx xoxo

• Sigh... waiting is such sweet sorrow. 
        • Ooooohhh yes...!! Sometimes I just can't wait, but keep getting re-assured that divine right timing enables the greatest results...for the collective....

But we are still grounded  individual starseed humans and it's not easy....sigh...!!

Lavender oil massage on AC coming up.....in the mean time...lol   :-)

Lavender-oil-massage.jpg

• Hi Jon,

Yes Shel is also repeating this important data, as are we all...it's my own wording, but the image is Sheldan's, from Sheldan Nidle's book; "Your First Contact," page 69...cheers...!! Drekx

• 0_o
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
27 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
2 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
2 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
5 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0