Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Beings claiming to be Ascended Masters are possessing me and have hijacked my/our collective monad/soul-family (which they claim is 1 billion), and using them to covertly and without permission host matrix into my bio-fields to pick up missing coding and gain access to certain Star Gates/Portals, as taught by Ashayana Deane in her book, Voyagers. Can anyone help me with this? How does one call on the Azurite SecurityTeam? Please spread the word throughout the community. This may effect many of us.

Views: 239

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spirituality is whatever resonates as "truth" to you. I like to support "my truth" with research. If "my truth" doesn't resonate with many people around the world as you say, that's fine. No harm, no foul. There are those that it will resonate with though and that's who I seek to commune with on this subject.

I do believe however, that we could probably find common ground on something else, i.e., sports, music, politics, etc. 

If thats an offer to find common ground I am more then willing to accept. I see you have a passion and drive. This is what i seek for its those who have these qualities who will indeed find what they are looking for.

I love Soccer. Or Foot ball depending on the country you reside. I love heavy metal. Favourite bands are Pantera, Slipknot, Whitechapel yet also have a huge love for bands such as Seether and Breaking Benjamin. Politics I am very vocal but dont actually like anything to do with it hehe.

~Not to cut into the conversation, Anromedan... but I noticed the bands you listed. My musical tastes cross the sonic spectrum; as a DJ I have a huge vinyl collection I've been building since I was a kid. Frankly, don't know where my life would be without Music. I discovered this band Power Trip the other day, not sure if you've heard of them? Did a little research & it seems they're making quite a splash in the Metal community. Their new album is, "Nightmare Logic." Let me know what you think of this track?

Band reminds me of early 1990s style. Bands such as pantera slayer and metallica. The days of the flannelette, cheap whiskey and massive amounts of oily hair.

:-) ...

AsWithin... SoWithout

AsViewed... SoAppears

RSS

Latest Activity

Acute Observer commented on the blog post 'Ww3'
"How will cosmos make sure that only those who don't want peace will be the ones to die?"
13 minutes ago
Acute Observer replied to the discussion 'Satellite Pics Showing GreenLand (836,330 sq mi) Almost As Large As Canada(3.855million sq mi)'
"Give a man a credit card, and he can rob both the bank as well as the world."
15 minutes ago
steve posted discussions
5 hours ago
cyril a vandenberg posted a blog post

Ww3

Ww3 will end in Jordan as the sun # 2 comes in water tarn red and meny will die
12 hours ago
StarLove posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"I get it-but this is a huge change-cant be discounted -25000 light year difference calculation?"
19 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Water
23 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion While Investigating Crop Circles A Researcher Captured Five UFOS
23 hours ago
steve commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Melanie Beckler: There's a lovely, bright and empowering energy lying just beneath the surface…"
yesterday
steve commented on the group 'Spiritual Energy Healing'
"Melanie Beckler: There's a lovely, bright and empowering energy lying just beneath the surface…"
yesterday
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"I think you are missunderstanding my point. I will put it this way. As humans continue to evolve so…"
yesterday
Lorrah posted a status
"To be the best that I can be."
yesterday

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship