Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: Flynn Was Fired Due To IsraelGate; Flynn Asked Russia To Change A U.N. Veto That Would Favor Israel (AND RUSSIA SAID NO).

Brother Nathanael is a trip. For 4.5 minute video, click https://youtu.be/UDXmif_g7rE

REMEMBER THE LIBERTY...

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE Bro. Nathaniel, yes, he certainly IS a trip!

Brother Nathanael goes where no ex-Ashkenazi will go as far as U.S. relations with Israel is concerned.

and he's probably Jewish-crazy world-a little off topic Malcolm;

I remember our solar system was said to be in the Sagitarius arm at the outer tip-my avatar shows this in a drawing from 1997-now supposedly we are in the Orion Spur and always have been.  You said you believe we are also. I have found another guy who remembers as I do-quick clip at 1:40 t01:60-

Yup.

do you remember darkstar that we were in sagitarius? only about a year ago when this changed, maybe more

So where are we now?

we are in the middle of the Local Arm-I thought that was also called the Orion Spur, can't find that now-25000 light years from the Sagittarius location!!!

This was drawn in 1997 -?-but Malcolm says it's always been Orion;

Related image

RSS

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted videos
36 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted videos
36 minutes ago
Chad Ryan Lopaka Downey posted videos
36 minutes ago
Lacuna posted videos
36 minutes ago
Zachary Paul Hunter posted a video

The Ultimate Red Pill

"Lord God, give us the strength that we may retain our liberty for our children and our children's children, not only for ourselves but also for the other pe...
36 minutes ago
drago kulic posted videos
36 minutes ago
Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Chakra Concentration - Yoga Class with Kaivalya

This yoga class with Kaivalya is presented by www.yoga-vidya.org. The class has the topic "Chakra Concentration". If you want to activate and open your chakras so that the prana in your body is able to flow, this class is for you. Here you can…
37 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a video

Samadhi Movie, 2017 - Part 1 - "Maya, the Illusion of the Self"

We have created a series of guided meditations and teachings if you are interested in realizing Samadhi. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8qL2YhfbR-v6...
37 minutes ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship