Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO THE CORPORATE MEDIA CLAIM HE IS "an actor" (and note that Google and Bing still call him a "conspiracy theorist," and ignore his 40 million viewership per week for his show).

For Alex Jones' response to this inversion of reality, click  https://youtu.be/UAl8QJSmkPE and jump to 3:00.

Views: 897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

christ consciousness is a spiritual potential in each human being and each ascended master of earth's spiritual hierarchy....but first you must acknowledge the fact that 'christ' is an office of responsibilty for human evolution, much as that of the buddha [one of six.]

the christ was krishna and preceeded the ascension of jesus, aka yeshua....since 600 b.c. the christ has been lord maitreya and he was the first human being to ascend back to mastery, following the atlantean fall.......he is currently the leading ascended master, engaged in serving human evolution, on surface earth.....i respectfully name as 'alpha,' the first ascendee in history, earth chain evolution......

........if you hate politics , stay away from them ...................and pointing out the idiot at the helm and its devoted army has many benefits for a mind and body of every individual involved in this charade of idiocracy, don't you think ?

Nonsense, get your facts straight, and take a good look in the mirror before you call anyone passive-aggressive. Anyone who supports the idea of a wall along the southern boarder and wishes it to be build extremely high in order to keep out immigrants, devide people, separate families, destroy the natural environment and wipe out animals lives deserves to be called an ignorant twat, ignorant meaning uninformed and unaware. In life, occasionally you need to throw sulfur accross the table to get others to realize their own compassion, it does not help to sit around and pretend everything is okay and aggree with the skewed perspectives of others, being loving also means being firm and saying no, but if people refuse to listen and contine to push illusions in their own arrogant fashion which includes sheer ignorance of truth, racism, ridicule and you guessed it, name calling, then they are up agains't those of us who fight for truth and we will not back down. Big deal, she huffed and puffed and called other people a$$holes many times before that, what goes around comes around but none of it should be taken personally. Don't blame me for her leaving, she left of her own accord and she is welcome to return anytime she wishes. If people leave because their egos get bruised then thats their own problem, I couldn't give a flying f@ck what other people think of me, I've been called far worse but I don't take it personally because it's none of my buisness, I don't make it my buisness, do you know what I mean, Tsong? So before you come riding into town like John Wayne on horseback with a keyboard warrior vendetta, remember that when you point the finger at others, there are always three fingers pointing right back in your own direction, and I say that as I laugh at my own pinky, ring and middle fingers pointing back at me, especially my middle finger. I can be my own worst critic at times, so anything else pales in comparison. How hypocritical calling out the "little gang of three amigos" as you refer to us, bare in mind, we don't put up with anyones bullsh!t ever and if your soul purpose was to return to this site to remind me of being a hypocrite as you say, then look in the mirror and ask yourself "Is that what an enlightened zen master would do?" Harking back to events of eight years ago is also not living in the Now, and definately not very zen like. You're just personally bummed out because your buttons get pressed and it stings your ego, Tsong, well hey ho, welcome to the wonderful world of ACC interpersonal turbulence, the bread and butter of the website, if you can't handle it then try, and if you get plastered by a custard pie in the snot then accept it, and move on. It must be awkward to move around when people get their panties in a bunch, maybe thats the reason John Wayne walked the way he did, no ball room...

Image result for john wayne walk gif

did anyone , like me and other amigos for example , hint anything about the other side being better alternative ?  don't think so , ........................

Typical smartarse move Android, calling the kettle black as usual.. you speak about hyporcrisy but then again you're an expert in it, it's the only card you have up your sleeve so go on, throw another stone from the peanut gallery while you post blogs about Universal Awakening.. too funny. You're just another mixed up fella with a thorn in your arse..

Image result for hypocrisy meter gif

.....poor guy , had to delete his rethoric.......

Keep going lukey boy. You will get there one day.

What's that?.. did somebody speak?..   thought I heard a faint whimper but, nah.. nothing important.. must have been a mouse squeaking from the peanut gallery or something....

Hahahaha. Gold. Absolute gold. How far the mighty has fallen. Even that reply lacked your essense luke. Though at least I read this reponse. Not just the first sentence and get bored.

If you didnt hear it then why the reply? Tisk tisk. 

Give me a L U K E whats its spell. Lukey boyyyyy

Ewww God.. I'm dealing with a child!

... Outta here..

undefined

Catch ya lukey.

He who walks through airport door sideways is going to bangkok

RSS

Latest Activity

Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"So to validate your position you post a video of nothing whatsoever and then entertain the…"
3 hours ago
Acute Observer replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Even Gods would like to be Liked every now and then. :)"
3 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"But your a God arnt you/ Why does it matter on what you can say?"
4 hours ago
"Ask lisa how on fire i am. The saying goes. If you play with fire you will get burned! There are…"
4 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Silly boy.. I said nothing, Android... open yor eyes and see that I pasted an interview between…"
5 hours ago
Luisa Vasconcellos posted blog posts
5 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"But you're on fire, perhaps I better watch out..."
5 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Hugs are free today, so here's your chance :) "
6 hours ago
Acute Observer replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Does this mean that I can once again use the word "'tard" without having to listen…"
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked MarQus Boo-C-Ay's blog post No Title
7 hours ago
"OMG ITS ET HUGGER. Hey......."
8 hours ago
"What was her interpretation of HER FATHERS ideas on Hillary? I can watch the above video…"
8 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship