It is important to also reseach Dr.Emoto's work with water and the results of it.
I love water, I treat water like a living entity because it is.I am water, part of.I have gallons upon gallons of water, hundred or so gallons so far,
stored up as a sa
Read more…please can you watch then comment on this film, as so many are being all so nicey nicey saying dont be in fear be in love and acting like by doing that all this will just go away and saying good extra terrestrials will come take us off the planet and
Read more…Posted by Roberto Durante on July 15, 2009 at 7:50pmView My Blothis happen to me on july 2009, and I think that we can call it a astral projection, or maybe better a astral travel, see by yourself, read it and give me your opinion, thanks :))I want t
Read more…
Divine Grace Is Already Reaching For You By Elohi Magdalena Rosa
Beloved Souls,
I am practicing what I preach. I am listening to my body.
This eclipse corridor has brought a deep wave of fatigue, and rather than push myself to send this letter on
Release What Has Been & Receive Divine New Beginnings By Tori Cota-Robles
The recent eclipse series invites us into a powerful time of release, transformation, and new beginnings.
This meditation is a sacred opportunity to gently let go of old be
Blessings,
The Equinox now one week from today... and the energy is already building as the days grow shorter and closer and closer to the moment of equal balance.
Balance is a beautiful thing to
The Company of Heaven is revealing that with the awesome influxes of Light we experienced during the Opening of the Lion’s Gate and the August 2026 Eclipse Series, Humanity en masse is no
Read more…
Assimilating Your Soul By Ascended Master Melchizedek Via Natalie Glasson
Greetings, greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek. It is an honour to be in your presence. I bring forth to you the universal vibrations of the Creator, and I share with you the
Read more…
Lauren Aroney guides you into a sacred space for deep remembrance, self-healing, and cosmic union.
Master Yeshua and Cosmic emissaries offer you the blessings of the White Rose and Christ conscio
Read more…
Read more…
Spinning Creation By Linda Dillon
What if creation has a direction? What if one movement gathers and another releases? And what if understanding this changes the way you consciously create your life?
With the Divine Mother's Alignment of time, dimen
Blessings,
As we move beyond the massive energy shifts and changes of the Summer (here in the Northern Hemisphere) and draw closer to the Autumn Equinox ...
I keep noticing that life
Thought it would be cool to expand my Sheldan Nidle and GFL discussion and add even more info regarding anything that gets into the UFO ET topic on this new discussion so if anybody finds anything UFO or ET related feel free to post on here. Could be
Read more…While out on one of my walks the idea of starting a page on here that gets into anything health came to mind and since we post health related videos on the comment wall all the time I figured why not start a health discussion page. All our welcome as
Read more…
Accelerating The Manifestation Of The New Earth
By Patricia Cota-Robles
Precious Heart, the Company of Heaven is acknowledging how challenging it is for you and me and the rest of Awakening Humanity to perceive the magnitude of the incredible change
Read more…
Earlier this year the Chinese government banned the concept of reincarnation, in a political move directed at Tibetan religious identity. Of course, this political need to ban natural and inevitable truths, is illusory….
It would be as insane as if
Blessings,
"New possibilities are opening for you. The gateways are open. The blessings are aligned. All that you need is available to you."
These are the words of Archangel M